If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Holy crap I'm hyper right now

edited 2012-04-18 22:59:49 in IJBM meta
Has friends besides tanks now

I DUN GEDDIT MAN!

Is it bad that this whole thing with glitches is legitimately the most fun I've probably had in years? I dunno, man, it's just like, it really feels like we're a really close community now, hanging around and making jokes about time warps and langoliers (whatever those are) while we're stuck in some continuum shift glitch. Really feels like some sort of party where we're all high off our asses or something, for the first time since I've joined this site.

Comments

• You can change. You can.

I'm right with cha, bro. It's been quite a while since I've been this amused at IJBM shenanigans without it involving mocking someone or something

• This was probably the most fun I've had on IJBM ever.

Especially the part where it took us forever to slowly piece together what was happening.

• edited 2012-04-18 23:31:53
    We have reviewed your resume' and we find you delicious.
    I thought tonight would be boring.

Instead, I got to see a forum slowly descend into madness.

I love you guys.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

where we're all high off our asses

You guys aren't???????

• edited 2012-04-18 23:32:04
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

I, for one, welcome our time-warping football overlords.

okay i'll stop.

I'm HIGH on LIFE, MAN

Really, more people should just burn Parker Brothers games and snort the ashes.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^Life? fuck man smoking monopoly money is where the real shit's at.

• Has friends besides tanks now

>smoking monopoly money
    >not rolling it to snort Risk pieces
    >none of that powder shit, full quarter-gram Risk pieces 

what the christ man

what did your lungs ever did to you

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Honestly, I love the fact that we've descended into shitposting foolishness at the drop of a hat. We've taken a much more serious tone as of late, and as much as that's great for many discussions, I do miss the shitposty drama days from time to time. 

And now we get the shitpost without the drama.

hueahueohueahueo

• Damn it - I clearly missed all the fun while asleep. Curse you Greenwich Mean Time!

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I forgot what had happened because I went to play TOR for a few hours, and then I came back and caught up on IJBMer Updates, and it was like, what?

• Likes cheesecake unironically.

...Why do I have the feeling that I missed something?

• We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?