If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Life is like a box of chocolates

edited 2012-04-12 21:39:12 in Wonderful posts

You never bother reading the box so you're oblivious as to what's going to be inside.

Comments

• edited 2012-04-12 21:37:52
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Does that mean my allergies should make me precognitive?

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Its endearing packaging hides the cold, unfeeling industry that produced it en-mass.

• We have reviewed your resume' and we find you delicious.
    What about the little paper doilies?
  • I love chocolate.

• Yeah but ya loved dogs too didn't you, ya bastard?

• Dogs are awesome. Best thing about having a dog is when I come home after a hard day's work and, as soon as I walk in through the door, my dog jumps at me and starts licking me everywhere. It really makes me feel appreciated as a person.

I wonder what kind of work Hitler gets these days...
  • Definitely not gay.

...everywhere?

• I wonder what kind of work Hitler gets these days...

Currently I'm unemployed and living on benefit. My previous comment about work was referring to back when I was the leader of Germany.

And when my dog was alive. ;_;

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Chocolate is like a box of Hitlers.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

git-ler

• "And when my dog was alive..."

Fun fact - Hitler had his dog (an Alsatian named Blondi) put down just before he committed suicide in his bunker. 

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Currently I'm unemployed 

I understand the job market for dictators is oversaturated these days, eh?

Is Mussolini faring any better?
  • ^ Yeah - he just polished his head and now he's working as a cue-ball at on a bar pool table near where I live.

He reckons it beats hiding out in some village of inbred weirdos in Brazil. 

I reckon being cloned so many times by your former doctor from that camp makes for one hell of weird familial relations.

• edited 2012-04-13 19:36:08
    HEIL MEEEEE

Hitler had his dog (an Alsatian named Blondi) put down just before he committed suicide in his bunker.

Given that I haven't committed suicide (the evidence being me posting here), don't you think it's likely that I didn't put Blondi down?

I understand the job market for dictators is oversaturated these days, eh?

Except Mugabe is the only one left. Unless you count Kim-Jong Il's inbred son, which I don't because I don't consider the mentally deficient to be proper people (and last time I checked, you have to be a proper person in order to be a dictator).

How did Blondi die, then?

• She was alive when me and Eva Braun got sucked through that time portal; I'm guessing she either died of old age or got executed by the Russians.

-shakes fist-

RRRRUSSIAAAAAAAAA!!

• Well, the British and Americans certainly wouldn't have executed my dog.

• Likes cheesecake unironically.

According to the comics of Walter Moers, Hitler is married to Göring, who underwent a sex-change, has three children (who take drugs and don't like their father), killed a Tamagotchi, was the driver of the car in which Princess Diana died, got abducted by aliens who wanted to create a super-race by forcing Hitler to have sex with Mother Theresa (he could flee, though), prevented Princess Diana (who actually wasn't in that car) from triggering World War III and listens to Nirvana.

Also, he traveled through time and is indirectly responsible for WWI, Kennedy's assassination and Kurt Cobain's death. He painted, while he was drunk on absinthe, Les Demoiselles d'Avignon, which Picasso bought from him afterwards, met Nietzsche, who thought he was Zarathustra, and sank the Titanic. He also nearly nailed Jesus on the cross, but God, who was already pretty pissed off about all the shit he did previously, prevented him from doing so.

Also, he foiled Mengele's plan to build a "Mengele Empire" and create a race of super-nazis.

I trust Moers way more than I trust Hitler, so I'm sure he's right.

> Killed a Tamagotchi

That.

Bastard.
  • Champion of the Whales

I thought Hitler had a sex change and was called Angela Merkel nowadays

• I trust Moers way more than I trust Hitler, so I'm sure he's right.

yeah, well, I trust yo' mamma way more than I trust Moers, so I'm sure yo' mamma is right... IN BED

• Likes cheesecake unironically.

^ If I'd take this seriously, I'd think that you are a necrophiliac. Wouldn't surprise me actually.