If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Big Bill Hell's cars.

edited 2012-04-10 08:53:51 in Media
Feel The Wrath....

If only Ads like this were still around.

Comments

• edited 2012-04-10 10:50:44

fine

• And Why are you randomly being rude when I only stated something that i like?

Not really necessary there, Myrm.

• edited 2012-04-10 10:50:56

fine

• Except, this is only thread I have that is internet meme related. I only post stuff like that in the image macros thread. I was just stating how I find this Ad funny, is all.

No need to get snappy about it.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

If you don't have anything constructive to contribute, Myrm, I suggest you don't post. I hate to go all mod wannabe here, but we've been maintaining an inclusive atmosphere with solid rules concerning social conduct. Demongodofchaos' post might not have been great, but that's no reason to antagonise him. 

• edited 2012-04-10 10:52:45
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Sorry, didn't get to post in the actual thread despite having seen the three (!) flags, since my mom then wanted to talk to me about something.

Myrm. Don't do that. Ever.

• edited 2012-04-10 10:55:51
    Feel The Wrath....

Besides, I like the Callenge Pissing part the best.

''If You can Piss Six feet into the air straight up, and not get wet, you will have no down payments!''

The bombastic-ness of it is also why I like it.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

According to Know Your Meme, this is indeed a spoof.