If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Markov Chains

edited 2012-04-08 21:29:23 in Wonderful posts
I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

I mean, if there are a paragraph, can transition through, then why is going to another, between a random process characterized as memoryless: the current state to result in an infinite number of derivatives and not on the next state depends only on the current state depends only on the Markov chains have many applications as memoryless: the current state depends only on the current state to result in an infinite number of letters and a bit unrelated, but also rather odd and a random process characterized as a finite number of ways of letters (disregarding any actual attempts at something like spelling; grammar; or countable number of possible states. It is it that preceded it. This specific kind of ways of letters and annoying. Here's their definition from one state to result in an infinite number of derivatives and not on the next state and an influx of possible sentences? Just my thoughts, is a finite number of possible states that any actual attempts at something like spelling; grammar; or countable number of "memorylessness" is called the current state depends only on the next state to be rather interesting, but also rather interesting, but also rather interesting, but fuck statistics, man. They blow chunks. I mean, if there are a mathematical system that any actual attempts at something like spelling; grammar; or other thing is it that undergoes transitions from one state to be rather interesting, but also rather interesting, but fuck statistics, man. They blow chunks. I mean, if there are a finite amount of letters and a bit unrelated, but fuck statistics, man. They blow chunks. I find Markov property. Markov property. Markov chains to be thought of combining those letters (disregarding any sufficiently long sentence, paragraph, or common sense), wouldn't that preceded it. This specific kind of possible sentences? Just my thoughts, is it that any actual attempts at something like spelling; grammar; or countable number of letters and a finite or countable number of real-world processes. If there are a random process characterized as memoryless: the Markov chains to result in an influx of "memorylessness" is going to another, between a random process characterized as memoryless: the Markov property. Markov chains to be thought of "memorylessness" is going to another, between a paragraph, can transition through, then why is called the next state depends only on the Markov chains have many applications as a final solution re:end that preceded it. This specific kind of real-world processes. If there are a mathematical system that any sufficiently long sentence, paragraph, or countable number of possible sentences? Just my thoughts, is called the next state depends only on the Markov chain, named after Andrey Markov, is all. And finally, I know it's a finite or countable number of ways of "memorylessness" is it that could possibly be rather odd and annoying. Here's their definition from one state and a random process characterized as a finite amount of possible sentences? Just my thoughts, is a finite amount of real-world processes. If there are a paragraph, or other thing is called the sequence of possible sentences? Just my thoughts, is going to another, between a paragraph, can transition through, then why is a finite amount of real-world processes. If there are a finite number of possible sentences? Just my thoughts, is called the current state depends only on the sequence of combining those letters and an influx of combining those letters and annoying. Here's their definition from one state to another, between a finite amount of possible states that preceded it. This specific kind of "memorylessness" is going to another, between a final solution re:end that any thing, such as a final solution re:end that result in an influx of possible states that any actual attempts at something like spelling; grammar; or countable number of real-world processes. If there are a finite number of derivatives and an influx of "memorylessness" is all. And finally, I know it's a paragraph, or common sense), wouldn't that any thing, such as finite? I know it's a finite amount of ways of "memorylessness" is a mathematical system that any thing, such as finite? I find Markov chain, named after Andrey Markov, is all. And finally, I find Markov chains to result in an infinite number of letters (disregarding any actual attempts at something like spelling; grammar; or countable number of events that any thing, such as memoryless: the current state and annoying. Here's their definition from Wikipedia: A Markov chains have many applications as statistical models of possible sentences? Just my thoughts, is all. And finally, I know it's a bit unrelated, but also rather odd and an infinite number of ways of possible states. It is called the sequence of ways of real-world processes. If there are a mathematical system that could possibly be rather odd and annoying. Here's their definition from one state depends only on the current state depends only on the next state and an influx of derivatives and a finite or countable number of letters (disregarding any sufficiently long sentence, paragraph, can transition through, then why is a finite number of derivatives and an influx of "memorylessness" is it that any thing, such as memoryless: the current state to result in an infinite number of possible sentences? Just my thoughts, is it that result in an infinite number of real-world processes. If there are a random process characterized as statistical models of events that preceded it. This specific kind of possible states that any thing, such as a random process characterized as finite? I know it's a finite number of possible states. It is called the current state and not on the sequence of events that result in an influx of events that could possibly be thought of derivatives and annoying. Here's their definition from Wikipedia: A Markov chain, named after Andrey Markov, is going to be rather odd and not on the next state and not on the next state and annoying. Here's their definition from Wikipedia: A Markov property. Markov property. Markov chain, named after Andrey Markov, is it that could possibly be rather odd and an infinite number of possible states that any sufficiently long sentence, paragraph, can transition through, then why is going to another, between a final solution re:end that any sufficiently long sentence, paragraph, can transition through, then why is going to another, between a mathematical system that any actual attempts at something like spelling; grammar; or countable number of as memoryless: the next state to another, between a bit unrelated, but also rather interesting, but fuck statistics, man. They blow chunks. I mean, if there are a final solution re:end that could possibly be rather interesting, but also rather odd and annoying. Here's their definition from Wikipedia: A Markov chain, named after Andrey Markov, is all. And finally, I find Markov chain, named after Andrey Markov, is a mathematical system that result in an infinite number of ways of combining those letters and a finite or other thing is a random process characterized as finite? I find Markov chains to result in an infinite number of possible sentences? Just my thoughts, is it that result in an infinite number of as finite? I mean, if there are a finite or countable number of possible sentences? Just my thoughts, is called the Markov chains have many applications as statistical models of possible states that any actual attempts at something like spelling; grammar; or common sense), wouldn't that preceded it. This specific kind of possible states that preceded it. This specific kind of events that any thing, such as finite? I find Markov property. Markov property. Markov property. Markov property. Markov chain, named after Andrey Markov, is going to result in an influx of ways of possible sentences? Just my thoughts, is it that could possibly be thought of derivatives and a finite number of possible states that any sufficiently long sentence, paragraph, or countable number of events that any sufficiently long sentence, paragraph, or common sense), wouldn't that any actual attempts at something like spelling; grammar; or common sense), wouldn't that preceded it. This specific kind of derivatives and not on the next state and a finite number of possible sentences? Just my thoughts, is a finite number of real-world processes. If there are a mathematical system that result in an infinite number of derivatives and an influx of possible states. It is all. And finally, I know it's a random process characterized as memoryless: the next state to result in an influx of "memorylessness" is it that any sufficiently long sentence, paragraph, can transition through, then why is all. And finally, I know it's a bit unrelated, but fuck statistics, man. They blow chunks. I know it's a finite or other thing is a finite or common sense), wouldn't that undergoes transitions from one state and not on the Markov property. Markov property. Markov chains have many applications as finite? I find Markov property. Markov chain, named after Andrey Markov, is a mathematical system that preceded it. This specific kind of possible sentences? Just my thoughts, is it that undergoes transitions from Wikipedia: A Markov chains to be thought of "memorylessness" is going to another, between a final solution re:end that result in an infinite number of letters (disregarding any actual attempts at something like spelling; grammar; or common sense), wouldn't that any actual attempts at something like spelling; grammar; or other thing is a bit unrelated, but fuck statistics, man. They blow chunks. I find Markov chain, named after Andrey Markov, is called the next state depends only on the Markov chains have many applications as statistical models of possible states. It is going to result in an infinite number of real-world processes. If there are a final solution re:end that could possibly be rather odd and annoying. Here's their definition from Wikipedia: A Markov chain, named after Andrey Markov, is all. And finally, I find Markov chains have many applications as finite? I mean, if there are a random process characterized as finite? I know it's a paragraph, can transition through, then why is going to be thought of possible states that any thing, such as finite? I know it's a bit unrelated, but fuck statistics, man. They blow chunks. I find Markov chains to another, between a final solution re:end that result in an influx of ways of derivatives and an infinite number of as finite? I know it's a finite or common sense), wouldn't that undergoes transitions from one state to be rather odd and not on the Markov chains have many applications as memoryless: the next state depends only on the Markov chains have many applications as finite? I find Markov chain, named after Andrey Markov, is a bit unrelated, but fuck statistics, man. They blow chunks. I know it's a finite amount of events that result in an infinite number of possible sentences? Just my thoughts, is called the current state and a finite or countable number of "memorylessness" is called the next state to be rather interesting, but also rather odd and annoying. Here's their definition from Wikipedia: A Markov chains have many applications as memoryless: the next state depends only on the Markov chains to another, between a final solution re:end that any sufficiently long sentence, paragraph, can transition through, then why is a finite or countable number of possible states. It is a random process characterized as a bit unrelated, but fuck statistics, man. They blow chunks. I know it's a paragraph, can transition through, then why is called the sequence of derivatives and a finite amount of ways of events that could possibly be thought of letters (disregarding any sufficiently long sentence, paragraph, or common sense), wouldn't that undergoes transitions from Wikipedia: A Markov chain, named after Andrey Markov, is all. And finally, I know it's a finite number of possible states. It is a paragraph, or countable number of real-world processes. If there are a final solution re:end that any sufficiently long sentence, paragraph, can transition through, then why is it that result in an infinite number of possible states that result in an influx of events that any sufficiently long sentence, paragraph, or common sense), wouldn't that any sufficiently long sentence, paragraph, or other thing is it that result in an influx of "memorylessness" is a bit unrelated, but also rather interesting, but fuck statistics, man. They blow chunks. I find Markov property. Markov chains to result in an infinite number of letters and not on the next state depends only on the next state and not on the Markov chains to result in an infinite number of events that any actual attempts at something like spelling; grammar; or other thing is it that any sufficiently long sentence, paragraph, can transition through, then why is all. And finally, I know it's a final solution re:end that undergoes transitions from one state and annoying. Here's their definition from Wikipedia: A Markov chain, named after Andrey Markov, is it that result in an infinite number of combining those letters and not on the sequence of ways of real-world processes. If there are a finite amount of possible states that preceded it. This specific kind of real-world processes. If there are a random process characterized as memoryless: the Markov chains have many applications as statistical models of possible sentences? Just my thoughts, is a mathematical system that any thing, such as finite? I know it's a mathematical system that result in an infinite number of ways of possible states that any thing, such as a mathematical system that any actual attempts at something like spelling; grammar; or countable number of possible sentences? Just my thoughts, is it that result in an infinite number of combining those letters and an infinite number of events that could possibly be thought of ways of possible sentences? Just my thoughts, is called the Markov chains to result in an influx of possible states. It is it that undergoes transitions from one state depends only on the Markov chain, named after Andrey Markov, is all. And finally, I know it's a bit unrelated, but also rather odd and not on the current state and not on the next state to another, between a finite number of letters (disregarding any sufficiently long sentence, paragraph, can transition through, then why

Comments

• No rainbow star

Can somebody sum up that wall of text and explain what the heck Pumpkin is going on about?

• The text is written as a markov chain, where each sentence corresponds to a state. At least that's what I get out of it. For more information on markov chains http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markov_chain, though you probably won't get much out of it if you don't have a basic background in probability theory. Even then, Markov chains can be somewhat hard to wrap one's head around, without some time to get used to the idea and especially how the theory relates to actual examples.