If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Mold Breaker Haxorus

edited 2012-04-08 00:33:34 in Wonderful posts
Definitely not gay.

He's such an asshole. ;_;

Comments

• Swords Dance

Outrage

Dragon Tail

>Earthquake

• Has friends besides tanks now
    >Swords Dance

>not Dragon Dance
  • Definitely not gay.

>Dragon Tail

>lol negative priority

>Dragon Tail in place of Dual Chop for a filler move

Which is not to say that Dragon Tail is useless, but it doesn't really suit Haxorus. He's not the most durable poke.
  • I prefer Swords Dance due to the sheer power, mostly. Dragon Tail is also good if you want to mess with your opponent, I find it works just as well as any filler move.

Plus I don't really want to go through that heart scale farming bullshit again.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Dragon Tail

• I'm a damn twisted person

I will say, I find Haxorus' designs to be one of the best new pokemon in Gen V. Okay abilities and moves(bit pigeon holed), but it looks darn cool.

• edited 2012-04-08 08:42:22
    Definitely not gay.

^ I agree with you for the most part, but seriously Haxorus' ability is AMAZING for him. His moveset seems barren, but upon closer examination is really precise.

Mold Breaker + Earthquake off of a whopping 147 base ATK is gonna hurt in the morning.

• Something sure looks ironic in hindsight.

"It should come as no surprise by this point in the article when I say that the community has a tendency to blow things out of proportion and be wrong in every conceivable way when it comes to speculation." 

• Definitely not gay.

>Garchomp

>come to stay in OU

ha ha ha NO

• No rainbow star

Reading Volcarona's section there just convinced me even more that Stealth Rock was Gamefreak's dumbest decision (or at least making it so widely available), and that removing its TM status fixed plenty of issues in the metagame

^ I'm actually really glad that Volcarona has that 4x weakness; without that, Volcarona would be horrendously powerful.

• No rainbow star

I still feel like Volcarona is some sort of breedable legendary

• But you never had any to begin with.
    We need legendary non-event bugs. :<