If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Searching Newgrounds for "Pokemon"

edited 2012-04-03 23:24:42 in Wonderful posts
Definitely not gay.

-finds game-

"Gay Out skirts"

"Pokegay City"

(before Boss) "WARNING: SUPER GAY POKEMON APPROACHING"

oh real mature guys

AHAHAHAHA can't stop laughing. 

Comments

• >Newgrounds

• Definitely not gay.

Nothing better to do.

• No rainbow star

^ Why not fly around and taunt all the other Pokemon with your lack of weaknesses?

• Definitely not gay.

I can't use Fly.

And I already did that.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

They once had that anti-Pokemon initiative, with a cool MSPaint-drawn film depicting Pikachu getting hit by a stone an shot. I can't find it now.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2012-04-04 20:01:58

Yeah I remember seeing like one Pokemon thing on Newgrounds that wasn't KILL KILL KILL THE POKEGAYZ.  Between that and the endless stream of Dragonball Z wanking and stickfights I got sick of the place pretty quickly.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I like Newgrounds mostly for Phoenix Wrong and Pixels on the Brain.

• Definitely not gay.

I only go there because Egoraptor is roxxorz

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

I only check there once in a few months to see if SMBZ updated.

The answer is always no.