If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Bots

edited 2012-04-03 00:59:04 in Wonderful posts
Definitely not gay.

Augh, I hate bots.

Just got back from a round of L4D2 with my friends. Rochelle player was in Canada and didn't have access to his PC, so we had to make do with a Rochelle bot. 

So like at the end of Hard Rain we were all pretty much fucked. I (Nick) was incapacitated in some Spitter goo, my friend (Ellis) was having the shit beaten out of him by a Hunter, and my other friend (Coach) got barfed on by a Boomer and was fighting a horde on like 20% health. And you know what? The Rochelle bot was at above 80% health, was well armed and wasn't incapacitated at all. And you know what she did? Nothing.

Putting this in shitpost category because I don't know where to put this really.

Comments

• I think Rochelle is the fucking stupidest of all bots. Got jumped by a Jockey at the end of Swamp Fever when the door had been blown open and we were meant to dash. Got dragged off the thing with the HMG and lost a chunk of health, then got dragged further and further away from the party. The whole time, Rochelle was just standing there firing off into the distance at zombies that weren't even a threat yet, and IIRC I had a tank bearing down on me. When she finally came and saved me, I got walloped by the tank, and that was that for that match.

Fucking Rochelle.

• Definitely not gay.

God, if my friend wasn't in Canada he'd kick that Hunter's ass.

• No rainbow star
    I thought this would be about forum and IM bots
  • Thought this would be about some MMO with bots that are considered cheating instead of supported by the system.

• Definitely not gay.

Haha, apparently AI Director hates Rochelle bot too.

Just got back from Dark Carnival. So we were all done helping the Coach player up and we were all dashing for the chopper, Rochelle bot included. Along the way, she got incapacitated by a few Common Infected in some Spitter goo. None of us bothered to save her, and we all laughed as all three of us boarded the chopper.

Seriously, we spent the entire credits just laughing about how Rochelle bot is a dumbass.

• Definitely not gay.

Awwright, friend back from Canada.

Time to kick some zombie ass (after he recovers from the jetlags)

• Definitely not gay.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

NO ELLIS NO A SHOTGUN SHOT ISN'T GOING TO KILL A WITCH

• No rainbow star
    ^ What if the shot hit a bucket of water and caused the contents to pour all over the witch?
  • But you never had any to begin with.

NO ELLIS NO A SHOTGUN SHOT ISN'T GOING TO KILL A WITCH

Yes it does!

• Definitely not gay.

The Witch has like a bajilion HP and Ellisbot doesn't know how to aim for the head

The only upside is that he distracts it long enough for me to throw a molotov at the Witch

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I have 99 problems and a witch IS one of them?

Well, poot.

• Definitely not gay.

Augh FUCK

I had a MAJOR case of this.

So we were going through Dead Center's finale (again). I was Coach, and two of my friends were playing as Ellis and Nick. I was searching for gas cans with Rochellebot when suddenly HOLY SHIT

TANK ENCOUNTER

I was at 47 health because of a Spitter, and a few boulder-tosses from the Tank and I was in critical condition. My friends tried to get to me, but they were surrounded by a horde (Tanks spawning with hordes is not an uncommon experience). I finally resorted to tossing a molotov at the fucker (I had no choice, since I was out of ammo), but the fire spread and hit me and BAM I WAS DOWN

And you know what? YOU KNOW WHAT?

That bitch Rochelle was at goddamned 80 Health, well out of the flames with her medkit still intact and pain pills and she didn't lift so much as a goddamn finger to help! 

FUCK bots. Seriously, FUCK bots.

• This (and insanity) are why I play Last Man on Earth mode all the time these days. :D

• edited 2012-12-16 21:41:52
    Definitely not gay.

What happens if you run into a Smoker or a Jockey then?

• You merely get black-and-whited...The first time, anyway.