If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

April Fool's Day

Comments

• ^^^ I thought I was looking at ads for a suffering cat foundation or something.

• edited 2012-04-01 17:23:42
    Kichigai birthday!!

^^ My favourites are Jadusable's, and gan gan online that announced a Hollywood adaptation of It's Not My Fault I'm Not Popular

^ It's weird but I haven't got this one. Maybe it only works in users from the USA?

• Has friends besides tanks now

@Nyktos: Nice.

@vonBerlichingen: Uh . . . yeah . . . no, that's quite a bit too bitter for us. Enjoy your week off.

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
  • I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

I typed out every single one of those spaces.

It did nothing.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

In other news, Conservapedia continues to deliver by not delivering.

• edited 2012-04-01 20:16:08

I don't know if the expected reaction is YES! YES! or NO-O-O-O-O!

Considering the fact that Freep has admins that ban anybody expressing approval of Mitt Romney, I'm guessing it's supposed to be the former.

• Although one time I called my anime-loving friend and told her Liam O'Brien died.

You monster

• Stormtroper,

Interesting, thanks for bringing that to my attention. That gmail announcement does kind of sound like an April Fool's joke too, which I guess adds to its effectiveness.

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-04-01 21:24:49

Ponibooru's gag is having Pinkie Pie randomly pop in from the side of your screen.  Unfortunately they roll on each of the 10 or so possible pop-in locations separately, resulting in the occasional screen-filling Pinkie Piecalypse.  I had like 7 of the bastards on my screen a few seconds ago.

They should've at least tried using some sort of sequence to prevent the Pinkie Pies from overlapping.

• Or at least keep from having more than two or so at a time, I mean seriously.

• I find it hilarious that half of the recent uploads are screenshots of Pinkie-infested Ponibooru pages.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

^ That sounds awesome, even to a non-brony like me.

• ʍɥɐʇ po ʎon ɔɐll ɐ ɾoʞǝ ʍıʇɥonʇ ɐ dnuɔɥlıuǝ

MSPA Notify had a nasty surprise today, and it went off twice around noon when there were actually no updates.

And then about an hour or so later it tried to do something else and crashed :/

• My arms are falling off!

I'm surprised no one has yet to bring up the epicness that is Google Quest.

• CountryPumpkin: the "but it is April Fool's Day" is what really gets you.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
  • Speaking of ponies, the Moonstuck tumblr went a whole day spontaneously drawing something rather more pedestrian than the usual antics.

• Kichigai birthday!!

Necromancing this thread since April Fools is around the corner, and in some parts of the world it's already happening. Post your findings here

• I don't even call it violence when it's in self defence; I call it intelligence.

April Fool's Day on Easter. So, uh, only pretend to hide eggs?

• edited 2013-03-31 19:18:55
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

I can already imagine a Christian clergyman somewhere making the proud announcement of the Second Coming today. There just has to be one somewhere in the world who's sick and twisted enough to get his followers' hopes up like that and then tell them it was all a joke...

• edited 2013-03-31 20:13:55

Glad I live in the western hemisphere so confusing crap like that isn't happening. Besides, since the eastern hemisphere is always one day ahead, shouldn't Easter have been yesterday there?

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Nope, it's still both Easter Monday and April Fools' here in Australia.

• edited 2013-03-31 20:23:32
    I don't even call it violence when it's in self defence; I call it intelligence.

^^What? Since when are there delineated western and eastern hemispheres to start with?

• edited 2013-03-31 20:27:04
    But you never had any to begin with.

The Western Hemisphere is anything west of the IERS Reference Meridian, and east of the Antimeridian. And vice versa.

• Kichigai birthday!!

And 4chan is already at it with /s4s/, or Shit 4chan Says

• edited 2013-03-31 20:56:06
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Anyway, yeah, it's currently April 1 11:55AM here in the AEDT timezone (UTC+11).

• edited 2013-03-31 21:34:52

Post your findings here

Ginga Grid Zoffy Zero!

Apparently, this is one. To me it looks like something we'd get if nohaynicklibre was a tokusatsu fan.