If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Websites that log you out if you go back/forward or open multiple instances of it

edited 2012-03-28 16:08:03 in Webspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I REALLY, REALLY HATE THIS DESIGN.

Comments

• No rainbow star
    What kind of crap design...?
  • You can change. You can.

I call this the IJBM failure

no points for guessing why

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^IJBM only does that if you have both itjustbugsme.com and www.itjustbugsme.com open. Still annoying, but not as bad as this sounds.

• One of those should be a redirect to the other.

• edited 2012-03-28 17:40:11
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Yeah.

I think UE is aware of the issue. I don't really know off the top of my head how much time he has for site maintenance stuff; I just know that once in awhile, he shows up, waves his hands and something about the site is better (though often in ways the normal users don't see).

• edited 2012-03-28 18:39:45
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

No, this isn't an IJBM issue.  This is about the LSAC.org website.

That site has a second strike against it.  It auto-logouts if you're idle for too long.  And its threshhold is pretty darn short.