If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

So when I was a kid, my uncle gave me a book for my birthday

edited 2012-03-27 21:27:36 in Meatspace

In it, the kid had an uncle who was somewhat eccentric and intellectual and who was the member of the family he most took after. The uncle disappeared at some point in the book, and the kid theorized that he'd become a superhero.

My uncle, who was always somewhat eccentric and intellectual and who I kind of take after, has since lost contact with the family and pretty much disappeared. We've been unable to find him, even on Facebook.

Comments

• ...my condolences. That must have been frightening.

• What book was it, anyway?

• The Man in the Ceiling

• No rainbow star
    ...Maybe you can hold onto hope and assume that he planned this for a long time as an elaborate prank?
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

"If something isn't in Google, does it mean it doesn't exist?" - a kid to its father on a satirical picture. I mean, you reminded me of it with that even on Facebook thing.