If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Why would you do this?

edited 2012-03-26 15:49:43 in General
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

> messy spills from every usage

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z82/Glenn_Magus_Harvey/reaction images/whywouldyoudothat_2_3571.jpg" alt="whywouldyoudothat.jpg" width="292" height="302" />

Comments

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

The foam is ironic

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-03-26 17:57:15

That's not ironic.  Ironic is not knowing when you're using ironic wrong.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

It's ironic because a straw is supposed to prevent messes and make things easier to drink, but this straw creates messes and makes things harder to drink

• I bet if the end isn't dull it'd work fine puncturing oranges or cans without having to stab them.

Of course, orange juice doesn't work like that so whatever.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

^ Wait, all those Tropicana covers are lying?

• No rainbow star

^^^^ Irony