If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I can now listen to almost the entirety of Bloom by Beach House online for free

edited 2012-03-21 16:23:27 in Webspace
I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

This album doesn't release until May 15th, but I have the complete ability to listen to almost all of it. I'm not linking to where I found it exactly due to  but I can say that it wasn't some podunk backwater music board I found it on, but rather Tumblr, and that it was cobbled together by one site from a myriad of files floating around on the Internet, especially other Tumblrs.

This intrigued me. I remember something similar happening to another album, though I forget what, but it got me thinking. Is this going to be the new form of piracy and filesharing, where instead of the album leaking a month before review, you get people scrounging the depths of the Internet for individual tracks and compiling them?