If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Michael Bay's TMNT movie

edited 2012-03-20 18:36:28 in Media
MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

It's been revealed the Turtles will be from outer space.

What the fuck?

What rationale is there for such a change? All it's going to do is alienate fans.

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

>implying Michael Bay actually cares about source material when adapting stuff

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

But don't you know, everything is cooler if it comes from outer space.

• You can change. You can.

>Horrible Cygan pun

>:[

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

>Michael Bay

Honestly, did you actually expect anything more?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

:|

Also, why does nobody ever approve of my puns :(

• edited 2012-03-20 18:54:12

I certainly wasn't expecting anything but rock bottom, but just as I think I've laid there he throws me a pick-axe.

^I snickered.

Also, why does nobody ever approve of my puns :(

I do. I just like mocking you~

but yeah, seriously, this is stupid and full of why are you doing this, man? I mean, if you don't like a project enough to be somewhat accurate to the source material, why are you helming it? Money can't be it. Or at least, Bay can easily pick or finance any other project and spend his TIME and EFFORT in that and make a project that he actually cares about. But nope. 

Maybe it's a visual representation of how he's trying to alienate his viewers.

let's just sit down and stare at nova slowly while giving her some space so she can reflect on her sins.

• edited 2012-03-20 19:25:08

^^I just made that pun. >=|

I'm just hoping people won't see this one.

I'm also really hoping my gaming group doesn't try to drag me to it like they did with TF3.

That wasn't a pun!

It was literally what I was trying to say!

They're aliens, so it's a visual representation of how he's trying to alienate them!

giving her some space so she can reflect on her sins

Now, it's time to count up your sins.

Only that one pun that one time. And all those other ones. 

oh god i've been corrupted

• Michael Bay is like that giant everyone runs in terror of wherever he appears, because he will crush all that you love.

I'm also really hoping my gaming group doesn't try to drag me to it like they did with TF3.

Did they ever pay for the grave psychological damage?

• edited 2012-03-20 19:35:24

>Now, it's time to count up your sins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyK09uYNo2M

^Dude I get psychologically tortured by the ST's fishmalk girlfriend each week. It's par for the course. This was just one of their better successes.

Yes, congratulations, you know where I got it from.

^Dude I get psychologically tortured by the ST's fishmalk girlfriend each week. It's par for the course. This was just one of their better successes.

but you enjoy psychological torture by women so that hardly counts!

• edited 2012-03-20 19:47:14

^^I just really like that song is all. =)

^Not that kind of psychological torture. I enjoy psychotic ladies, not women who look for every excuse to act like they're ten years old.

• edited 2012-03-20 19:44:37
    You can change. You can.

>Psychotics not women

>not women

is this you coming out of the closet or something

ETA: herp, derp, there's supposed to be a comma in there, isn't there

• How dare a mediocre director touch a franchise about pizza-loving ninja reptiles that's mainly remembered for having a semi-okay cartoon in the 80s!

HOW DARE HE

• I'm a damn twisted person

But but it's about artistic integrity maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Yes, and how dare fans of the okay cartoon desire any resemblance to cartoon they liked.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur
    But everyone, their grandma and her dog knows about the turtles' origin story! This isn't going to go so stellar.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Yeah, all it would accomplish is perplex outsiders and enrage longtime fans.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

I dunno, I mostly remember the 2003 cartoon.

• It's just so random. Hard to imagine the rationale here.

Aliens make everything better. --shrug--

• edited 2012-03-21 00:35:46
    smote

oh god i've been corrupted

Go. Away

• edited 2012-03-21 07:35:47
    (void)

Too late, Juan.  Your only option is to revolutionize the world.  The path has been laid out for you.