If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My Game Boy is not currently working.

edited 2012-03-18 07:24:15 in Meatspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I have to say I was suspicious when I noticed the four Kodak Digital Camera Oxy-Alkaline batteries that I had inside it since like 2004 had no caking on them.  Well, I swapped them out for fresh Duracell Coppertop batteries.

I turned the switch on.  Nothing happened.  I tried massaging the battery case, and the batteries themselves.  I tried slightly twisting one of the negative electrodes, below which there was some caking from many years back, though with which caking the Game Boy had nevertheless worked before.  I even tried gently massaging the case.

That didn't work.

Unfortunately, the case is held together by three-pointed screws.  I'm going to have to figure out how to open this up.

wellthiswasadisappointment.wav

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

IJAM: I finally somehow found a page about the particular compilation GB cartridge that was my first GB cart from when I was less than 10 years old.

http://www.chrismcovell.com/Archive/gbmulti1.html

That is it.  That is SO it.

Now to try to find a ROM of this.  lol we herd u liek getting old gaems so you need to pirate a pirated version

HERE IT IS!  I FINALLY FOUND THIS MUSIC AGAIN!

And for some reason I thought it wasn't from Ishido: the Way of the Stones.  Oh well.  It is.

The games with the best soundtracks on this compilation cart:

* Tail Gator (Shippo De Bun)

* Volley Fire

* Koi Wa Kakehiki

* Ishido: the Way of the Stones

• But you never had any to begin with.

Confirmed: GMH is more dangerous to technology than bombs are.

Oh, there's also Adventure Island (GB) (which I think is a port of Adventure Island 2 (NES)).

• Definitely not gay.

Aw...

It's always nice rediscovering childhood things.