If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

A double barreled handgun is now available

Comments

• edited 2012-03-13 18:13:14
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

How is that significantly worse than just shooting someone twice? I mean, sure, it takes less time, but when the starting amount of time is a second or so, that doesn't really matter very much.

• No rainbow star
    ^ I'm more worried about it causing overconfidence or breaking and causing even worse damage
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Oh. Fair enough, then. This does kinda look like one of those guns people buy when they dont know much about guns.
  • Someone call John Woo.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Is it bad that the first thing I thought of was the TF2 Scout's scattergun, and when I realized that it's not a handgun, the Scout's quadruple-barrel Shortstop?

• the Scout's quadruple-barrel Shortstop?

My thoughts, exactly.

• Child of Darkness

I think any idea this will change anything that matters is a misguided one.  The weapon will be expensive and uncommon, almost certainly.