If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Forever Pandering

edited 2012-03-11 10:56:38 in General

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LmjiTduSe0
He gets way too angry about things.

Comments

• So, some people hate memes?

you dont say

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Is it a good thing or a bad thing that I actually have so far not really cared about Reddit, and don't have any current plans to start caring about it either?

Also, yeah, this guy is really original, making a video complaining about stuff on the internet.

• "Is it a good thing or a bad thing that I actually have so far not really cared about Reddit, and don't have any current plans to start caring about it either?"

Good thing. That's one abyss you don't want gazing into you. 

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    He did the waifu song and the love song to Lilly from Katawa Shoujo. He's cool in my book.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

The guy who made this video or the guy the guy who made this video is making fun of?

• edited 2012-03-11 19:40:04

Reddit can actually have genuinely clever/creative things in it, it's just a matter of knowing where to look.

Generally speaking, the main offenders for blatant unoriginality and meme repetition are the subreddits based purely on rage comics, advice animals, or demotivationals. /r/science, /r/technology, /r/gaming and even /r/funny are pretty good about avoiding typical internet meme whoring.

• Has friends besides tanks now

All I know about this guy is that he collaborated with Nyanners, so he's okay in my book.

Also, fuck Reddit.

• He also did that Retsupurae(at least, that's what I classify it as) of iJustine's Portal 2 LP, which was a good laugh.

• collaborated with Nyanners

Oh God he's worse than I thought. 

• I'm a damn twisted person

You love moe shit, but you hate Nyanners, who is essentially a real life moe blob. How does that even work?

• I don't "hate" Nyanners.  I just think that all, like, two of her videos I've seen were more annoying than anything else.  My previous post here was a little hyperbolic, I guess.

As for your question... ¯\(°_o)/¯

• edited 2012-03-12 02:49:11
    She tastes like bacon...