If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Long periods of no sex, short bouts of dick hungry women (Quite possibly NSFW?)

edited 2012-03-07 11:29:45 in General
They're somethin' else.

I don't have very much sex. And I don't very much have an excuse for that aside from the fact that I just don't go out of my way to do what people apparently refer to now as "spitting game at bitches", whatever the fuck that is.

But, as of recent, I've been getting contacted by people, be they mutual friends of other friends, or people i haven't spoken to in a while, and I've been offered chances to screw.

I've denied these advances. If this were fiction, I'd be stupid to pass these up. But, this is what I feel about all this:

1. These women are possibly incredibly fucking nuts to advertise themselves in such a manner.
2. I don't find them sexually attractive by default (though they have potential)
3. Welp, i guess points 1 and 2 will have to ring up Barney's "hot vs crazy" line chart.
4. Say I did have sex with them: I don't want to come out of the ordeal diseased, since some of them do have... bad history.

Thoughts?

Comments

• edited 2012-03-07 12:02:53
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

Main thing: if you don't want to have sex with someone, you don't have to.

Also you don't need to excuse yourself for not having sex.

1. These women are possibly incredibly fucking nuts to advertise themselves in such a manner.

Advertise in what manner? By just asking to have sex with you? Doesn't seem nuts

4. Say I did have sex with them: I don't want to come out of the ordeal diseased, since some of them do have... bad history.

What do you mean by bad history?

• edited 2012-03-07 18:14:24
    Diet NEET

Bad history=collecting STDs like they're Pokémon.

Which can be countered with condoms/dental dams and all that sort of stuff.

Second, if you don't feel like it, examine for yourself if the problem lies with you or just the gals in question if you're unsure why you're averse of one-night stands(this isn't to so there's something wrong with you, just that the choice you make can be based on shyness, performance anxiety or associating female sexual agency with sluttiness). The whole blanket statement that all forward dudettes are desperate, or so nympho that the partner doesn't matter at all, or are a Pandora's Box of emotional troubles they just wait to unleash on the person lured in by the promise of sex is /adv/'s schtick.

If want to try to get a gist of what kind of person they are without the whole I-first-wanna-get-to-know-you routine, can't you get a general impression via Failbook/hearsay of the bros who brought you in contact with said dudettes?

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-03-07 17:31:19

I'd say you're not only not nuts/stupid, but being rather intelligent about the matter.

• edited 2012-03-07 18:50:52
    They're somethin' else.

Exhibit 1: Twin sister of some girl i knew in high school. Is severely troubled in that she has some mental disorders I am in no way prepared to deal with, although I am sympathetic. Unfortunately for her, she's also not as good looking as her sister, having become misproportioned by her happy pills and overall having bad posture and face structure out of her overall bad mood (i suppose she has the potential to look much better, if she smiled more, and if she took care of herself better to compensate for the drugs, both subscribed and recreational). And, well, I've dated the mentally unstable before, and I nearly escaped with my life. That's not hyperbole.

This girl gave me the whole "never dated, never been 'kissed', never had a valentine" sob story, despite the fact that she's had an abusive boyfriend she keeps going back to, and had recently had a miscarriage. No fault of hers, but at one point, she was also giving me the "save me/ protect me" treatment. NOPE.

Exhibit 2: Some girl me and a big group hung out with one day at Disneyland. Apparently, she's now an entertainer at some gentleman's club, and a massage therapist. Though I do have a thing for chubby women, she's a bit misproportioned, so i don't find her very sexually attractive. Her typing style says a lot about her, really. She talks like a typical chola drama queen. She's acted clingy and possessive in texts, and has sent me some n00d pictures of herself. Uh... yeah.

Exhibit 3: Some horribly impressionable girl I knew in high school. She always goes through phases (though i think the Punk Rock phase will stay with her to the grave). Not just pop culture taste phases, but lifestyle phases. She'll get horribly burnt out on drug abuse, then she'll go back to school, then she'll get hired somewhere, then fired, and it'll start again at burnt out. she also has a lot of boy troubles.

And at one point, we lived through a very, very awkward moment at her birthday "party" this one time. She and everyone, including I, headed over to the unaccounted for side of a golf course and we were drinking, but all of a sudden, all 7 of the people there excluding me started having sex out "in public." I was given this rude attitude by everyone there, like "why are you staring", but only implied, not actually said. (despite the fact that i wasn't the one making this situation awkward in the first place). I left this "party" and headed home, but birthday girl (who was uh... getting spitroasted) tried saying "bye". but of course, she was occupied.

She texts me out of the blue asking me if I'd like to have sex sometime soon. No "hello", no "how are you", "lets have sex".

Keep in mind, during her punk rock phase (she was a GG Allen fangirl), she had stated that she had herpies with straight faced pride. Whether she was trying to be a bad mother fucker, or whether that's true, i ain't even know.

So yeah.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

...huh.

All I have to say is that you have a very interesting life.

• They're somethin' else.

Aye.

• My sides. XD Never stop hanging out with maladjusted loonies, they make for the best stories.