If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

They cut down the trees next to our house

edited 2012-03-06 14:25:52 in General

And now my brother is crying his eyes out about it.

Comments

• Next to my house is an old elementary school building that was converted into an office for the HOC (Housing Opportunities Commission) of our county. In between is a small plot of bamboo that keeps us from having to look at the ugly building, while serving as a place to dump all of the rotting leaves/branches in our yard.

I honestly couldn't imagine it being cut down. Where would all the garter snakes live if it were?

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Well, unless someone like you care a whole awful lot, then nothing is going to get better. It's not.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

At the house I used to live in, there was a tree in the frontyard that one could see through one of the higher-up windows.  I cried when my parents cut that tree down, too.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

In the yard of our old house that we used to share with our uncle, there was an old walnut. Its leaves smelled beautifully in the spring, and they were hanging just above the high porch. When I was around eleven, the uncle cut it down. It was one hell of a downer, but I didn't cry. My mom did, though.