If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Twin Peaks

edited 2012-03-05 00:47:13 in Media
They're somethin' else.

I like it so far. if there's anything that makes me wtf though, it's all the crazy melodrama and overacting.  Everyone's tears and ham is delicious.

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    It's on my to-watch list.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

The acting is basically 90s TV,

I came for the Agent Cooper, stayed for the David Lynch mindfuckery.

• But you never had any to begin with.

The acting is basically 90s TV

This is unusual for 90s TV? :P

• You can change. You can.

There's not really much surrealism in Twin Peaks at first. The second season is where shit gets actually bizarre. Although there's always Cooper's Dream.

• edited 2012-03-24 19:55:27
    They're somethin' else.

HOME, HOME ON THE RANGE. WHERE THE DEER AND THE ANTELOPE PLAY~ (Demon Horse shoots Briggs with a tranquilizer dart)

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

My favorite character is York.

• They're somethin' else.

>"MEANWHILE"
    >*Orgasmic backwards shriek of an Elder God

Fuck this show's ending. Seriously XD

• You can change. You can.

Life and Death might just be my favourite tv finale, really.

• They're somethin' else.

Also:

Evil Laura Palmer is now my favorite Reaction Image.

Funny. I thought this was a Buffy The Vampire Slayer image at first.