If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

White supremacists

edited 2012-03-04 10:27:08 in General

Even leaving aside all their other negative qualities, the tendency to affix "Jewish" as an all-purpose adjective to anything they dislike is pretty annoying.

Comments

• I agree; calling anything they dislike "Jewish" is extremely over-the-top and melodramatic, it's just as bad as comparing stuff you don't like to being raped.

• No rainbow star
    >Hitler

>Talking about how white supremacists are over the top

ಠ_ಠ
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

• edited 2012-03-04 14:22:48
    STOP RIGHT THERE NAZI SCUM

This has to be the only time when Adolf and I agreed on something. Doesn't make him any better, still. Get the fuck out, Adolf, nobody likes you.

• No rainbow star
    ^ Why does your avatar make me want to say Dr. Phil?
  • STOP RIGHT THERE NAZI SCUM

Because you didn't learn your history! Where is your respect for the six million that died, huh?

• edited 2012-03-04 14:48:00
    You can change. You can.

I'm pretty sure Wiesenthal would have more style than this. 

• STOP RIGHT THERE NAZI SCUM

We all need to have our vent, do we? Besides, I'd like to see how pleasant would your disposition be towards someone who put you in Mauthausen.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

My bro once found out a song by some ultranationalist oi! band. I don't really find it annoying, the use of adjective "Jewish" to mark something as bad, more like hilarious. Not in the "I agree with them" way, mind you. It's just that there're times when you don't know, laugh or weep. I prefer laugh. ^_^

• SimonWiesenthalPwnsU

uh huh, you keep telling yourself that

• One thing that really bugs me about today's white supremacists is that they make horrible music. Far too many of them put the message (which generally amounts to an unintelligent "Kill all Jews!" thing, a good message to give to people but also one that people have heard countless times already and are bored of, similar to "War is bad!" and "We're damaging the environment!") above the music, which generally results in really really boring, uninspired and empty musical content.

Just look at Wagner: total racist, but he was also amazing because, guess what? He actually cared about the musical side of things and didn't feel the need to redundantly preach to the choir.