If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

David Cameron just doesn't give a shit.

edited 2012-03-03 12:48:49 in Politics
I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

Prime minister says there is no going back on reforms, as chorus of opposition grows louder.

David Cameron has said he does not care about "taking a hit" on the government's radical shake-up of the NHS in England, vowing there was no going back on the reforms.

Addressing the Conservative spring forum, the prime minister said the controversial overhaul was "unavoidable and urgent".

Cameron's comments come as the chorus of opposition to the coalition's NHS reforms grew louder this week, with the Royal College of Radiologists joining a growing list of medical bodies denouncing the health and social care bill.

On Friday, the college called on ministers to withdraw their plans for a radical shake-up of the NHS in England after a survey of its members.

The British Medical Association (BMA) said on Thursday that the reforms would be "irreversibly damaging to the NHS" and irreparably damage the relationship between family doctors and patients.

But Cameron, rallying Tory activists at the private event in central London on Saturday, said "fortune favours brave governments".

'Literally' doesn't give a shit. 

Comments

• Can somebody tell me who is voting for this guy?  I'm not sure I've ever seen a Cameron supporter on the Internet.

• ^ People not on the Internet, then.

• No rainbow star
    Sounds like at this point that he knows he won't be voted back in, so he's making life hard for the next guy
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Sounds like a good time to be opposing Tories, again.

> Sounds like at this point that he knows he won't be voted back in, so he's making life hard for the next guy

If only our politicians were this unsubtle.

• Champion of the Whales

Can somebody tell me who is voting for this guy?  I'm not sure I've ever seen a Cameron supporter on the Internet.

The worst thing is that he is a coalition leader

• edited 2012-03-03 16:15:24

"If only our politicians were this unsubtle."

? I thought the Republicans were pretty blatant in their racism.

Then again, I'm speaking from a country that voted in the only Prime Minister in history to be found in contempt of Parliament, so I don't know what unsubtle is. 

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

How is this radical shake-up supposed to work, can you tell?

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Just get the Smiths to reform.

• But you never had any to begin with.

^^ By killing most of the people who disagree with it through illness? I 'unno.