If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Warts

edited 2012-03-02 14:20:50 in Meatspace
No rainbow star
Uh crap... They've spread from just a few spots on my foot to quite a few spots

I did have them burned over a few months but yeah. Any suggestions? I'd rather avoid having them cut out unless absolutely necessary =/

I was going to make a doctors appointment soon for another reason. Guess this is being added >.>

Comments

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

I had them when I was a child, on my left hand.

I'd honestly say getting them cut out is the easiest option ever, they numb the area and just slice it off and then cover with a paste that enables healing, that you wash off/peel off in water later.

• No rainbow star
    How long does it take to heal?
  • Could always be worse:

• edited 2012-03-02 14:31:26
    Kichigai birthday!!

Throw vegetables at them.

lolxD le e/b/in mareo joek :DDDDD such a nerb :DD

How long does it take to heal?

Well I got them removed in morning (I was happy to avoid school, as you know scool sux!1 at 11) and by the evening I was peeling the hardened paste off my hand under water in the sink.

It was a bit tender but healed and not bleeding everywhere or anything like that. 

• No rainbow star
    That's good to hear

Since I bike everywhere, should I get some alternate transportation or should my foot be able to handle that?

No idea about that, although when the paste was on it didn't hurt, probably best to err on the side of caution though.

• No rainbow star
    Ok

...Also, there may be too many to cut all of them out (although now I see why I didn't notice this sooner. Most just blend in when viewed under the lights in this house >.> I needed natural light to see the fuckers)

They may just do a few and give you another appointment then.

It depends on your doctor I guess.