If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I just saw this really attractive girl

edited 2011-06-08 10:55:49 in Meatspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
She probably lives in my neighborhood but I have no idea who she is.  She sported smooth brown hair tied into a nice ponytail, and a red/magenta/whatever-ish tank top and dark blue shorts.  She was just standing on the driveway spraying it down with water.

Comments

• I'M NOT GOING TO SAY IT

NO ONE ELSE SAY IT EITHER
  • You can change. You can.
    And this bugs you...how?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    1b. Threads are typically about complaining about something, but they don't have to be.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I II iii vi

Derived, I expect, from the basic jazz progression. Is this from a particular song, or do you just like it?
    Sorry, I just thought it did bugged him. After all, it's typical to get complaining threads (C WHUT I DID THAR, Huh? HUH?!)

• edited 2011-06-08 11:05:12
    Clean your room little Billy
    ARE YOU GOING TO FU- TAKE HER OUT TO A RESTARAUNT AND A MOVIE AND THEN DRIVE HER HOME AND F-F-F- KISS HER ON THE DOORSTEP AND THEN FUC- GO HOME?
    ^That's the best thing in the history of things.

• Clean your room little Billy
    IMMA GOOD BOY!
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    @Cygan: Oh, don't worry about it.

@MadassAlex: Oh, oops, it should be Fmaj Gmaj Amin Gmaj.  It's the harmonic pattern from the song "Shadow" by Franki Love, which I associate with Asuka.  That said, why vi?  Also, the Amin is the i chord.

@Juan_Carlos: Well, I guess on a first thought it does suck that I don't have a girlfriend in close proximity whose cute looks like that I could caress and feel all over.
  • The girl next door to me is pretty hot. 
    @Glenn: should have approached her, brotha.
  • edited 2011-06-08 11:27:33
    One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I was taking F to be the I, which would make Em vii so I basically misjudged at the time anyway. Or maybe I saw the II and then went "AHA, JAZZ" and then superimposed the vi internally.

So the progression is actually VI VII i VII.

A girl doesn't need to be cute if the lights are off, anyway.
    She still needs to feel nice. By which I mean have big tits and ass.
  • edited 2011-06-08 11:38:18
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^^ Yeah.  Very nice minor-key progression.

@Juan_Carlos: Well, chances are that I wouldn't enjoy a relationship with her anyway.  Well, I might, for a day, but I'm not going to enjoy sexual relations with anyone I don't plan to want to know about for the rest of eternity.

Also, I'm currently romantically interested in someone else, though we're geographically separated.  Sure, it would be nice to have a cute girl nearby with whom I can engage in sexually stimulating activities, but it just feels wrong, especially if I don't have plans for a romantic relationship.  I'd much rather confirm that I actually like the person before I do anything with them.

^ She seemed to have small tits and ass, FWIW, which I prefer.  Very nice figure.
    A highly chivalrous attitude, but if there's a mutual scenario of sexual interest and romantic disinterest I don't see the problem.

Unless you personally like to link sex and romance together as much as possible. I think that's ideal, but twice as difficult as just sex. At least.
    Well, chances are that I wouldn't enjoy a relationship with her anyway.  Well, I might, for a day, but I'm not going to enjoy sexual relations with anyone I don't plan to want to know about for the rest of eternity.

But how do you know she isn't the girl you always wish you met if you haven't talked to her? 

Also, I'm currently romantically interested in someone else, though we're geographically separated.  Sure, it would be nice to have a cute girl nearby with whom I can engage in sexually stimulating activities, but it just feels wrong, especially if I don't have plans for a romantic relationship.  I'd much rather confirm that I actually like the person before I do anything with them.

Oh, I know that feel, bro. Makes looking at girls around here in any non-platonic way kinda wrong. Hope it works out for you.
    Oh, I and the girl I'm interested in have agreed that we're allowed to be open to other people.

Just that I was on my way somewhere else, and it would be really weird to just walk up to this girl and say hi.

Also, I still have some spots on my arms and face from the rash I had a week or two ago.
    Eh, it's not as if we're an item yet, but I'd like to think that we're getting there. So I'm not technically obligated to "stay faithful" or whatever. I just don't see myself in a relationship with most of the girls I meet around here. that plus the fact that lately my sex drive seems to be dead. I blame exams

Just that I was on my way somewhere else, and it would be really weird to just walk up to this girl and say hi.

Oh, fair enough, I guess.

My chronic eczema does get in the way of my going around to meet people willy-nilly, though.  Especially when it flares up, as it did with this latest rash.
    Any treatment you're following for that?
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

There's fairly large amount of attractive girls at this school.

I can't approach any of them.

Ask if this rag smells like chloroform.
  • edited 2011-06-08 11:59:05
    You can change. You can.
    They have a force field around them? :P

Anyway, personally, I'm having a bit of trouble as of late approaching girls, but I recommend the usual, just talk to them, make jokes, treat them as normal people. 

^ Or that.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    They have a force field around them? :P

They're not the ones with a force field around them.
    Honestly, Wicked, I wouldn't be bitching if my body contained a shield generator.

Just sayin'.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    What color are her eyes? How old is she?
  • edited 2011-06-08 12:04:09
    You can change. You can.
    ^^ That shit can win wars, boi.

will now stop derailing thread with relationship woes
    and will instead initiate plans to destroy the Rebel Alliance.
    >implying I'd ever use my power for something that mundane