If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    blah blah blah parties blah blah blinking lights blah blah blah crying about shirts blah

I liked The Great Gatsby.
  • I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

I'd say that Tom also represents the American Dream, and that the entry would ideally be "Jay Gatsby tried to use a big yacht to reach the green light, but it hit a rock and he drowned. The rock is immovable."

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

I was supposed to read The Great Gatsby in my Junior year for my English class, it remains the only assigned book I've ever skipped reading. 

• Folks I want to feel depressed and sad and empty. Recommend me stories that will make me care about the characters before ripping out my heart and stomping on it.

The most recent story I read that made me feel that was was the first story in the anthology "Sorry Please Thank You." Which is weird because I would've expected it to be bathetic, since it's literally a story about suffering, but...I think what got to me is that it's one of those things that's only fictional because no one's figured out how to do it yet. (The first third of it or so can be read on its amazon.com page through the "click to look inside" thing, if that helps.)

Aside from that I'd recommend Murakami's "Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World". I'm not sure if it's exactly a stomp, but it stings all the same.

• "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."

There's a small park right across the street from my house. Apparently there's a funeral service being held right now. o_o

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    bluh, watching movies with my sister is the worst.

We're watching The Mist and every time anything is changed or the slightest bit different to how it was described in the book she has to complain.
  • Has friends besides tanks now

Man, tomorrow's gonna be an eventful day: getting a radical new haircut, new One Piece chapter, and my school schedule will be posted! Excited as hell!

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Not sure if I should get the Criterion Collection edition of Z or the Blu-Ray/DVD of Tree of Life (I have no Blu-Ray player). The latter is $17, the former is $40.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Still pissed that when they had that sale I missed out on getting Gojira on blu-ray.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

Best thing about the Olympics: The Ugly yet Cute and very creepy if you consider the Metaphor Wenlock and Mandeville.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

>Go to Black Library's site for shits and giggles

>Say that I need to let a third party store cookies on my computer to browse the site.

On one hand, they were at least nice enough to tell me straight up. On the other, lolno.

• edited 2012-08-01 02:13:34
    So to troll me, someone insulted my mother so I shouted at him.

I love the army yes I do.

God, when did I start using my rage as a weapon?
  • Is it racist for me to giggle at the random white people in Chinese soap operas my parents watch? Or for that matter, the people from other ethnicities show up singing songs in perfect Mandarin in Chinese gameshows?

^We all get mad sometimes, don't sweat it.

• edited 2012-08-01 09:26:17
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

okay, rant over. now for bed

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

@MrW: You should have asked your sister what sort of Mario image she wanted first.

• Why does this amuse me?

• Saw Dark Knight Rises yesterday. Liked it, but should've watched Batman Begins beforehand. Baddies didn't get a good offing imho.

• edited 2012-08-01 15:00:06
    Has friends besides tanks now

Man, my hair is the worst.

EDIT: Got my school schedule! Yay, no science or math classes! Unless Psychology counts as a science class. Then my Creative Writing and English classes, one each, a class on thoughts and their expression, and a class on an interdisciplinary subject that relates to our development as first-year college students. Sounds fun.

• Yay, no science or math classes!

That's not a yay.  That's the opposite of a yay.

• edited 2012-08-01 17:18:34

>:P

In other news, one of my pictures I just uploaded to tinypic came out with "bro" in the URL. Lolling for days.

EDIT 2: It looks like the books I'll need for first semester won't come out to much more than $200. Kickass.

• Kichigai birthday!!

It seems Nico Nico Douga will be down for maintenance for a day. Where will I watch my weeaboo videos now?;_;

You can navigate Nico Nico Douga?

What are you, a wizard? 

• The website is set up exactly like every other video website, as long as all you want to do is watch videos...

It is also in Japanese.

A language I do not speak, understand, read, or write.

Which makes it rather hard to find anything. 

• Kichigai birthday!!

I'm able to recognize some of the tags that interest me, and use Google Translate a lot.

• I am God, and all other gods are my imagery. I gave birth to myself. I am millions of forms excreating; eternal; and nothing exists except through me; yet I am not them - they serve me.

So. Deadmau5 has the music video for his new song The Veldt up on iTunes for free, so I figured "Hey,might as well download it and give it a spin"

....How does one make music so boringggggg.

• How does it feel to be from a country that actually wins medals at the Olympics? ;_; 

I know that feel, b-

> Venezuela wins fencing gold

Nyah nyah! Suckers!

• How does it feel like to cheer on two countries, the one you're from and the one your parents and the rest of your family are from? I'm cheering on Canada and China, anyone else in a similar camp?

• edited 2012-08-01 19:05:45

Am I the only one who doesn't cheer for countries and just pitches in for the people who perform better? Although, with the events I'm interested in, Americans are either dominating as far as I can tell (swimming, and women's gymnastics, which they already won quite handily), or not as prevalent, in the case of boxing, anyway.

• Kichigai birthday!!

We finally won a medal! Silver in 200m Butterfly Swimming. Well done Mireia!