If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

From what I've seen Cthugha seems to be Nyarlathotep-sexual so I wouldn't call her bi. It's sort of interesting that instead of a harem the would-be stalkerish paramour has another would-be stalkerish paramour. Not in any way that changes the fundamentals of the show, though unfortunately.

And I'm giving way too much thought to a shitty moe anime.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

/u/ has lied to me

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

That's what you get for reading a board that isn't /tg/. 

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Need I remind you of the /tg/ rape thread?

• edited 2012-05-03 01:46:15
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

/tg/ is full of bitter misogynists. It's not as bad /v/ but it's still there.

Basically I'd rate /tg/ as worse than /co/ in that regard but better than /v/ or /a/.

In any case if I remember the thread Nova's talking about I think the contention was the assumption that she'd fall for generic whatshisface's cock which so far she's regarded him disinterest. Her only real interaction with him was

A) trying to kill him so she'd have Nyarlathotep for herself.

B)Promising whatshisface she'd take Nyarlathotep away once their mission was was done to have her for herself.

• edited 2012-05-03 01:44:02
    One foot in front of the other, every day.

^^ Was that just the standard "elf slave wat do" or what?

• You can change. You can.

>reading /tg/ unironically

>like...clicking on the threads

>unironically

why are you doing this to yourself are you depressed

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

You do realize one of the people you're talking to is me, right?

In any case if I remember the thread Nova's talking about I think the contention was the assumption that she'd fall for generic whatshisface's cock which so far she's regarded him disinterest. Her only real interaction with him was

I don't actually know what happens in the show, remember, not having seen it. But yeah, the thread was talking about how Cthulga was going after the guy because Nyarlathowhatever told her to. The assumption was that it would succeed because it's a pretty generic show.

Was that just the standard "elf slave wat do" or what?

Thread about sex slaves. But woops, it wasn't you I raged about it to.

Basically, it went on for something like 150 posts, with people talking about why it was morally acceptable in the context of the Greyhawk setting to take prepubescent girls as your sex slaves and why it was okay for your GM to make you a slave and sell you for sex even if the player objects to it strenuously.

why are you doing this to yourself are you depressed

You know the answer to this.

You do realize one of the people you're talking to is me, right?

I wonder sometimes if I should just quit joking forever. 

• edited 2012-05-03 01:59:01
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

I think /tg/ is one of the better boards on 4chan, but no one should ever forget that it's still a board on 4chan.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Basically, it went on for something like 150 posts, with people talking about why it was morally acceptable in the context of the Greyhawk setting to take prepubescent girls as your sex slaves and why it was okay for your GM to make you a slave and sell you for sex even if the player objects to it strenuously.

That doesn't sound like the /tg/ I know -- or rather, I can't imagine that thread existing without it facing strong discouragement. Most threads based on sex slavery tend to get saged, ignored or criticised to high hell. It's telling that sex slavery threads became a thing but /tg/ got its shit together and worked against them, apart from the intelligently trolly ones that phrased the question in other terms (which are usually met with some variation of "We've been had. Well done, OP"). 

In fact, there's been a strong cleanup in /tg/ of general misogyny and, tentatively, objectification, as much as that can be done with a large audience of male nerds with more awareness of the details of the 3.5e Monster Manual's contents than knowledge or interest in politics. Sometimes you get threads like that, but at the risk of moving the discussion towards the dramatic, it's kind of like SA characterising the TVT userbase (or us) by cherrypicking bad forum members, posts and pages.

More could be done along those grounds, but anonymity means that no-one has to fear any social repercussions whatsoever for having awful opinions. Along the same lines, though, the fact that /tg/ has been able to clean itself up despite its previous situations without action tied to social pressure says a lot. 

with people talking about why it was morally acceptable in the context of the Greyhawk setting to take prepubescent girls as your sex slaves

I can only see moral relativists agreeing with this. 

and why it was okay for your GM to make you a slave and sell you for sex even if the player objects to it strenuously.

But this is right out of the ballpark, since it's almost universal opinion in /tg/ that anything that makes your players legitimately uncomfortable (unless it's a horror game) is a no go. If nothing else, it breaks a core rule of a fun roleplaying session, which themselves are basic rules of decency and social interaction. 

I don't doubt that this was a thread, but I do doubt that /tg/ at large would condone such a thing. At the very least, the fact that the thread made it to 150 posts tells me that there was some kind of argument, which means that it was not a well-held view. In fact, it may well have been a troll thread designed specifically to raise /tg/'s ire, especially given the hate levelled at "X slave wat do" threads, GM action that removes player agency and the general facepalminess towards stereotypically neckbeardy behaviour. 

I can only see moral relativists agreeing with this. 

The basic argument was that morals differed in the time that the Greyhawk setting was lifted from, and that, as laws already differ a lot (i.e. murder and self-defence laws)and slavery is generally acceptable (as a plot device for the most part), there would be no real reason to not take slaves for yourself. There was also mention of slavery in the context of Leadership.

But this is right out of the ballpark, since it's almost universal opinion in /tg/ that anything that makes your players legitimately uncomfortable (unless it's a horror game) is a no go.

The two threads I can remember reading, this one and the one I did go to you about (the one that involved contracting with a devil and the devil reneging on the deal) disagree with that, but I don't lurk enough to really get a feel for that.

I don't doubt that this was a thread, but I do doubt that /tg/ at large would condone such a thing.

For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure that it was a troll thread (at the very least, the person who started the thread was a namefag and I'm pretty sure that several of the approving responses were the OP samefagging). There was controversy when the GM-player-slavery-thing was brought up, which exploded the thread and caused it to be deleted within less than an hour of creation.

hot as all fuck, man

bottom haft of his face

wat

• edited 2012-05-03 03:30:50

Damnit, didn't resize properly. I'll just link it.

http://images.4chan.org/d/src/1336022574036.png

(Technically SFW, despite source.)

• edited 2012-05-03 03:35:14
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

If you're linking from 4chan and actually want people to see it, it's a good idea to rehost the image somewhere else, like Imgur or Dropbox.

Similarly, you can post the image straight up. It will automatically resize it to fit within the thread, and people can click it to make it go to full size, so unless it's absurdres, you're in the clear.

Of course, that one was absurdres, so I just halved the image size.

• They're somethin' else.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^The only proper response:

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

tumblr_m11zo7Aamc1r0ub4oo1_1280.gif

• One punch! One punch!

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Above: Pony Centipede?

• do cry "everytim" I see this, but for different reasons. 

• I sure cry evertim at it. *qq*