If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Assuming mental disorders would help you.

2»

Comments

• It's not perfect, but it's better than nothing.
  • You can change. You can.
    I can agree with that, yes.
  • Clean your room little Billy

I've got a better third solution to celibate angst: shutting the hell up. I mean, I'm sympathetic and all but jeez internet you're obsessed sometimes.

• Likes cheesecake unironically.
    I just want an on and off switch for my sex drive

Because it is
    really annoying when your girlfriend is in another country altogether
    and you are suddenly horny >.>

There is something called "masturbation", that could help you with that. It's at least more advisable than indulging in a "complaining in the internet about my sex drive" fetish.
    protip: Masturbation does not help with your sex drive except for a few minutes of pleasure.
  • Take it from the master, kids.
    I have a very healthy relationship with me, I'll have you know. 

17 years and we're just not separating, yet.
  • I imagine seperating would be very painful for you.
  • Clean your room little Billy
    ^^ But you haven't had children with yourself yet. Everyone knows children are the one true sign of commitment.
  • There's also the side of monthly tugboats to consider.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    hump a lamppost, dunkass

Ever licked a lamppost in winter?
  • edited 2011-11-07 05:14:58
    No rainbow star
    Somebody else mentions occasionally wanting an on/off switch: Agreement or being ignored

I mention it: Comments!
  • This is more relevant to the OP, almost, but...yeah. The term "OCD" is tossed around too much. When I was in architecture class, a group of students doing a presentation on the Massachusetts State House, designed by Charles Bulfinch, and presumably because these buildings had such an ordered, symmetrical appearance, this one girl doing the talking either called the design of the building "really OCD" or something like that...or actually says "Bulfinch had OCD, that's why his buildings looked like this." 

Identifying common early American architectural styles: You're doing it wrong. I think by your definition, everyone who worked in the Beaux Arts style had OCD...
  • ^ Unfortunately, people do tend to chuck around psychological terms that way - like calling anything that's a bit obsessive "anally retentive" or anyone who's a bit nasty "a psycho." Journalists using impressive sounding words they don't really understand are partly to blame.
    Ever licked a lamppost in winter?

Welp, at least you'll never be alone again.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    >Is reminded of that one troper who wanted their child to be autistic.
  • Neo: that's because she herself was Autistic, and felt more comfortable raising a child who had the same mind set as her.
  • I didn't even know being "anal retentive" was an actual condition.
  • ^ It's not a recognised psychiatric condition as such. It's a concept from Freudian theory, the basic idea being that one of the stages of psychological development we all go through in childhood is the anal stage and that if you get "stuck" at that stage you'll end up as an obsessive with a tendency to have a very rigid approach to life and to hoard things, like a small child acting up against their Mum by not having a pooh during potty training.

Freud had some very odd ideas...