If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Seems like every day Filthy Bachelor Frog becomes more relateable.

edited 2011-11-05 22:08:01 in General
Pony Sleuth
I started cleaning just now and found like, two different puddles of slime in my apartment. I'm not even sure how they got there.

Comments

• BLAST IT WITH PISS!

Alternatively, have people over more, it's a great motivator to clean.

• Clean your room little Billy
    Is it the kind of slime that grows things or kills things? This is important.
  • No, although I'm not unfamiliar with having to deal with black mold from my previous apartment. Calling them slime- while not false- is an overstatement, as is piles.

One of them was just liquid detergent that must have spilled somehow, and the other was something that apparently happens when a mostly empty cup of yogurt is left on a windowsill for around a week.

I wouldn't mind having people over, except my apartment is so small that it would be a better experience to just take a walk or hang out in a restaurant. All I have here is beer, Gamecube, and shit internet. Besides, the two friends that I know well enough to not feel shy asking to hang out live within walking distance and have nicer places.
  • edited 2011-11-06 16:05:39
    Thane of rum-guzzling and necromancy

Sometimes gunk can just take over. Blast your nasty slime monsters with the professionals. For a free quote, give slimebusters a call on 888-FLAN-FREE today! 

Alternatively, slime makes for a good bachelor's companion. Maybe you could just live in symbiotic coexistence. The slovenly bachelor gives slime a habitable space, slime spores give you nice hallucinations and imaginary friends.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Tame the flan.  It's useful against invading parties that lack a good mage.
  • Thane of rum-guzzling and necromancy

Not to mention sparkly vampires, who value their cleanliness so. One touch from a flan and Sparkly Edward will become Fast Eddie.

• No rainbow star
    Although the slime may attract miners with pistons, so watch out for that