If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2011-10-14 22:13:21
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I loved Eden of the East.  I still need to watch the second movie, though.  Mostly because I'm lazy and Netflix doesn't have it on streaming.

^^, ^^^ You're both dead to me.
  • Human plushies, eh? Don't see why you'd want that species, but as long as it's not a body pillow, who cares? You're never too old to play with dolls.

Speaking of plushies, I had an idea that if I ever designed an RPG, anyone that submitted proof that they defeated the super-hard bonus boss would receive a hand-crafted toy/collectible of their choosing. Would that be too much of a money sink to actually implement?

• re:Everest owning a meido Yui figurine: I'm totally jelly.  Again, since I think you already said that a while ago and I was jelly then.

• Has friends besides tanks now
    It was only a cheap $20 one, though. I think I also already said this, but the con also had a bigger figurine of Yui with Gitah . . . for $1XX. If I had been making my own money at the time, I just might have bought it, too.

Re:EotE second movie: I ordered both the first and second movie Blu-ray + DVD combo packs on Amazon. They should be here by Tuesday.
  • edited 2011-10-14 22:20:18
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    @Abyss: They don't do that for uber-hard raid bosses in MMOs. If you tried that for a regular game, you might as well include one with every package.

Unless they were the 1st 50 people or something.

^Rip it and send the mp4 to us.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Talked to my parents.

*sigh*

When I'm at shool for any length of time, I tend to forget why I hate them.
    They were that bad?
    Not as bad as I expected, just...very annoying.

Mom has this tendency to go off on tangents and change the subject so fast nobody can follow, and dad tends to ask the same question over and over again.
  • edited 2011-10-14 22:29:21
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I really want the Yuki figure in the wizard outfit with the guitar. No place seems to have it though. I'd buy a Sawa-chan one in her metal outfit.

^(hugs) I'm sorry. Hope things get resolved.

OH, I would have gotten a Holo plushie if they had one. I might have to depend on the intertubes for that.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Oh guys. I now have a Hatsune Miku plushie. How much respect have you lost for me?

all of the respect

all of it
  • edited 2011-10-14 22:35:45
    ;_;

In retrospect I'm kinda sad I didn't get that Holo wallscroll either.

Weirdly, there were no Vocaloid music CDs which saddened me because I wanted to purchase some legitimately.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    but seriously

that's not cool
  • edited 2011-10-14 22:35:02
    @Malk: You know what you must do.
    I tried to find a Kyubey plushie at Portcon, since I figured they would have some, but no luck. They had Kyubey shirts, though I didn't buy one because I already had three nerdy shirts.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    ^^I must UGUUUUU~!
  • edited 2011-10-14 22:37:15
    GOG.com is selling the first Witcher game for $5. Should I buy it? Or spend $5 on TF2 hats?

^

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
    New game > hats

Also, the Witcher's swordplay is inspired by my specific fighting style. <3
  • edited 2011-10-14 22:38:17
    ^^^UNGAAAAAAAAH!
  • edited 2011-10-14 22:40:07
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I need to get back to The Witcher 2.

Dammit, stop reminding me of things I need to finish.
    ^Got any homework?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Hahaha, school.
  • edited 2011-10-14 22:52:38

*makes mental note to pick up the Full Moon o Sagashite manga at some point*

It was Arina Tanemura's art style that drew me in aside from the premise after all. The anime's generic, bland art doesn't cut it in comparison.

Annoys me that they didn't finish the dub, but then I realize it's the fault of people like me who didn't buy the DVD's and just watched online. And then I realize that there's no way I'm paying $20+ bucks for 4 episodes a DVD, but still, mea culpa.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    On Monday I will show you pictures of my mini-Miku! =D
  • If that don't work, use more gun.
    So apparently my dad wanted to get me an iPad and managed to get some.  Nothing wrong with that, until the package was opened and we got blocks of wood.  Ay yai yai.
  • edited 2011-10-14 23:02:05
    ^^I will counter spam with 40k pictures if you do.
  • Aw. Your poor dad.
  • edited 2011-10-14 23:03:38

MIKU VS 40K

THE NEW PONIES VS LOLIS
  • edited 2011-10-14 23:03:24

^^^^...what kind of incompetent delivery person does such a thing?

^...I hate you all.

• edited 2011-10-14 23:04:11
    ^^^^You act as though this either a deterrent of different from how you usually post.

^^Enjoying Nichijou are we?