If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Forzare no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry: Higurashi Liveblog)

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Apart from missing at least one obvious setup per update, what do you think so far?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I think it is quite funny.

It gets weaker at times- episode 2 in particular wasn't near as funny as the first- but it consistently amuses me.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Thanks!

Consistently amusing was pretty much my hope when I started.

I never know which jokes people other than me are going to find funny, so I mostly just try to put down enough so that it's still funny enough to be amusing even if you don't get/enjoy some of the jokes. That strategy works sometimes, and sometimes it's less successful.
    That means you'll have time to work on that other liveblog we discussed! :D
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^The sound is the best part, though.
    Forzare no Naku Koro ni:  Now with 80% less annoying to read!
    The 20% being the load time?
    Sure.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Stop being longer than my Eva lblog. damn you.
    no
    IJBM:  Typing up most of an entry, then forgetting to save a draft and screwing it up and losing it all.
  • You can change. You can.
  • edited 2011-08-07 19:58:01
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    FORZARE NO NAKU KORO NI, PART 7

• I thought there were two girls with green hair or something.
  • edited 2011-08-08 04:34:47
    CRIMINAL SCUM!
    btw Snape kills Dumbledor.

hurr durr.
    shhhhh

at this point we're supposed to think there's only one
    And I just realized that the togglebox was borking the first entry.  :l

But only the first, I guess.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I keep reading this Liveblog in Spongebob's Voice, mostly due to this.

That was terrible and also hilarious.
  • MOAR SRSBZNS CHILDRENS CARD GAEMS PL0X
    MY LIVEBLOG HAS BECOME POPULAR FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS

The water is lit on fire by his BURNING SOUL.