If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Forzare no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry: Higurashi Liveblog)

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^ Thank you.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    IJBM: All them damned images take forever to load and keep messing with the page.

But otherwise this is pretty fun to read. :D
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    @Screen you got at startup: whoa, that was not in the version I'm reading.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    IJBM: All them damned images take forever to load and keep messing with the page.
    I don't really know how I would fix that.  :/

But otherwise this is pretty fun to read. :D
    Thanks!

@Screen you got at startup: whoa, that was not in the version I'm reading.
    Are you playing with the PS2 art patch?
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    "I don't really know how I would fix that.  :/"

Me neither. But it's not that big of a deal. Heck, after checking up on the thread a few times, they load instantly. If only for now.
    ^^No. Yeah, I know that's why, but it was just unexpected.
    I don't think I'd have made it this far if I wasn't using the art patch.  The original art hurts my eyes.
    Eh, you get used to it.
  • You can change. You can.
    I keep staring at it because of the badness

There's a reason why they call them "sound novels" instead of "visual novels."

I actually own the Japanese PS3 version of Umineko, but I haven't even come close to the point of being able to read it.
  • edited 2011-08-03 01:12:44
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    those hands

those hands will haunt my nightmares

There's a reason why they call them "sound novels" instead of "visual novels."
    Yeah, but there is a visual element there too.  It's like reading a book in comic sans; the font isn't the focus, like the words themselves are, but it's still annoying to look at.
  • edited 2011-08-04 19:48:32
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    FORZARE NO NAKU KORO NI, PART 5
  • The start of the first post in the thread should contain links to all the other updates, mostly because holy crap so much scrolling.

Also, I am now convinced that Mion is actually L.
    The start of the first post in the thread should contain links to all
    the other updates, mostly because holy crap so much scrolling.

Good idea.  Done.
    I was thinking the same thing.  Made a post in the forum suggestion thread.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    That was a pretty overdramatic game of cards.

Higurashi is now Yugioh.
    and then mion was a kaiba
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    :O
    I still want to know why Keiichi felt the need to twirl around like a dumbass before announcing his victory.
    He's a ballerina.
    So Keiichi is a romantically retarded gay lolicon robotic ballerina who masturbates to girls breaking up with him.

I wonder how many more adjectives that sentence is going to get before this is through.
    Eventually, enough to make your fingers bleed.
    Ctrl+c/Ctrl+v is a wonderful thing.
  • edited 2011-08-04 19:44:47
    FORZARE NO NAKU KORO NI, PART 6
    PROTIP: Always take the word of some weird dude who takes pictures of you from afar over your friends.

dude

he was talking about how Mion didn't satisfy his growing 'curiosity'.

perfect setup

IT'S KEEICHIS ROBOT FACE
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Besides,who wouldn't trust Tomitake?
    dude

he was talking about how Mion didn't satisfy his growing 'curiosity'.

perfect setup

I always miss the good ones.
    I'd probably catch more of those obvious jokes if I ever actually looked my entries over before I hit post.
    Maybe that would help.