If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I'm turning back into a Furry.

edited 2011-07-09 19:59:09 in Meatspace
[tɕagɛn]
why why I repressed these feelings for over 6 years why are they coming back I thought I was free But then I wanted to read this: http://badwebcomics.wikidot.com/las-lindas I'm past the point of no return. Fuck.

Comments

• Okay.
  • That's nice, dearie.
  • edited 2011-07-09 20:03:25
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Accept it Chagen. Accept your status as a heretic and give in to the Emperor's mercy.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'm turning back into a Gay.

why

why

I repressed these feelings for over 6 years why are they coming back

I thought I was free

But then I wanted to read this: http://www.billytheheretic.com/pages/images/gaypride.jpg

I'm past the point of no return. Fuck.
  • Look guys.

I used to read ED, and you know how they acted like furries were worse than Hitler.
  • They are worse than Hitler. Hitler is dead.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    >>letting ED influence you
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Yeah, at least Hitler didn't want to fuck animals. 

• That was also back when I thought that ED was a hard-hitting bias-free purveyor of the truth, not satire.
  • Really hope you guys are joking about the "fucking animals" thing.
  • edited 2011-07-09 20:07:01
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    You knew what ED was six years ago?

^ Pretty clearly obviously a joke.
  • Yeah.

Okay, it was probably 3 years ago, but still.
  • But Hitler loved dogs.

And we all know love means the same thing as sexual activity of any sort.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Nazifurs.

That is all.
  • You can change. You can.
    Las Lindas

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...MY GOD...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...OH WOW.

That's the best laugh I've had in a week.
  • What does it mean in (bad) Spanish?
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    I checked; it means "the beautiful."

I assume he was laughing at the fact that the comic sucks. 
  • You can change. You can.
    The name is not particularly bad Spanish. It's just how it's used as well that the comic is incredibly sucky. 
  • Glaives are better.

Actually, Hitler was a huge fan of anthropomorphic Disney cartoons, and I've heard that he liked being called "the wolf" by his friends. Also, he had a lot of anti-animal cruelty laws. And he was a "misunderstood" artist who had questionable sexuality, liked dancing, and had a bad haircut.

I wouldn't be surprised if he were a furry.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Like I need more reasons to purge furries.
  • Glaives are better.

CLEANSE

PURGE

KILL

REDEEM THEM WITH SWORD AND FIRE!
  • Glaives are better.
    FOR THE EMPEROR!
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    I don't think fire is a great idea, the stink would be a bit too much.
  • Glaives are better.

Meh, we'll use Meltas. Better than Flamers, anyhow.

IN HIS NAME!

• edited 2011-07-09 20:34:01
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    You're right! Guns are for aliens. Flamers are for mutants. Chainswords are for heretics!
  • Yeah, but the emperor was a furry.  You didn't think all the eagle imagery was for show, did you?  No, his fursona was an eagle.
    >Yeah, but the emperor was a furry.  You didn't think all the eagle imagery was for show, did you?  No, his fursona was an eagle.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b329/Cmd598/emote/HeresyStamp.png">
  • Will you people stop posting in this thread

And focus on other ones already
  • edited 2011-07-09 20:40:01
    See, that's you Imperial lapdog's response to everything.  Never thinking, always reaching for the flamer and the melta and the bolter as soon as something makes you feel even the tiniest bit insecure.  This is why you Emperor is a rotting corpse and our gods are strong and free~  Because we actually stop and think for a moment, eheh~

(But yeah seriously you're coming off really strongly as "oh god it's different and makes me insecure therefore it must die" and that kinda grates on me a little, to be honest. >.>  Sorry about that.)