If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Soti Coto

edited 2011-05-17 16:22:18 in General
Can I hate him now that you're annoyed with me hating Tongpu?

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Who the fuck is this? Stop being such a petty fucking AWESOME PERSON THAT WILL SUCCEED IN LIFE and talk about people we all care about for once.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Nothing found for soticoto. Typo, maybe?
  • edited 2011-05-17 16:30:27
    Cue-bey
    He's a guy on TvTropes who sounds like an opinionated, teenage version of Tongpu.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
    But Tongpu is a girl...

• The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    Well, it's about damn time you found a new hate-crush, mon! In fact, you, Tongpu, and that Soti guy can form some philosophical threesome of nihilism or something.
    Don't forget Savage Heathen! He really knows how to throw an orgy!
  • But he's not a nihilist, he's just an anti-natalist. He clearly believes there is some form of meaning in ending the existence of humanity.
  • edited 2011-05-17 16:34:10
    Likes cheesecake unironically.
    ^^^^^ If I didn't know it better (and I don't), I'd think that this is an allusion to Yelly.
  • edited 2011-05-17 16:36:33
    Cue-bey
    "ThePowerOfLove: A chemical surge in the brain to drive people to fulfill the biological imperative. It doesn't make you stronger nor solve problems, but more often than not just makes you a blithering idiot. If you want to be a blithering idiot then fine, but keep it away from me."

oh edgy teenagers, you so edgy

did you know that everything you think and do is a chemical reaction or electrical impulse, and this doesn't really mean much of anything

it really is
  • And that doesn't bother you at all?
  • Not really. Regardless of how my emotions and thoughts originate, and whether I real have control of over them (seriously doubt I do), I know how they feel, so why let it get you down?
  • I can't not let it get me down. My seratonin receptors are faulty.
  • I'm sure they have a chemical for that...
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Yeah, this guy's pretty much your average depressed teenager trying to sound deep and edgy. I know, I was one.

NEVER AGAIN!

• Hey, he has a youtube account.
    I hope that's really him, so I can read all of his posts in that voice. 
  • edited 2011-05-17 16:46:35
    Cue-bey
    holy shit this gold

dat red filter

EDIT: one of the comments used the word "sheeple" unironically

I'm in love

EDIT2: dat impolite vorpy comment

• edited 2011-05-17 16:47:06
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭

Truly, he is one of history's great thespians. 
  • edited 2011-05-17 16:48:35
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    That first video: I'M DIFFERENT AND SOCIETY DOESN'T WANT ME TO BE DIFFERENT SO SOCIETY IS  WRONG WRONG WRONG BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!
  • Goatee...ponytail...crow poster...

YES
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    I take it back, this guy isn't your run-of-the mill depressed teenager. He's the ultimate emo hipster.

I like this guy better than Tongpu already.
    ...and this is how you make a good "this guy annoys me" thread Myrmidon. Provide discussion.
  • "Oh what a barrel of laughs you are, Brian. All this funny talk about imaginary things like "evil" and life being "precious"! ^_^ Almost had me convinced for a moment."

Okay, emo hipsters do not get to use the ^_^ emoticon.
    Except they are hipsters, so they do.
  • Does he live with his mom? Is he overweight? Can we get him on IJBM?
    No, Vorpy, hipsters can only use the V-V icon.