If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Gurren Lagann haters

edited 2011-05-23 01:42:46 in Media
They seem to think all of us TTGL fans are morons who love to scream GIGA DURIRU BREAKEEEER and ask people who the hell we are.

Although it's probably one of the best SR animes ever made, not all of us are raving lunatics.

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Who the hell do you think we are?

We are TTGL fans, bitch. We don't care if we make you look bad.

GIGA SHITPOST POSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
  • They're somethin' else.
    DURIRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    BUUUUUUREEEEEEKAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • Oh, you know the drill: meta humour always goes this way.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Never seen it. 
    Not sure if want.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    You do want.

You most certainly do.
  • I just dislike it because of the plot, if it helps.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Sell it to me! (not literally)
  • This thread is why people hate TTGL fanbase.

I enjoy it too, but going around screaming that your show is the best ever and being loud about it is not going to win you fans.

Its why I cant stand evangelion fans who go "EVA DECONSTRUCTED MECHA!!!!1"
  • I don't hate Gurren Lagann's fanbase...

I don't particularly care for the show, but that's probably just because I only watched a few episodes of it.
    That's because the first few episodes really aren't as good as the rest of the show.
  • Well, yeah, so I've heard.  Doesn't really change the fact that that's all of it that I've seen though.  So I can't exactly judge it on episodes I haven't seen, can I?
  • I've heard what happens later on. It does not sound very endearing.
  • I liked it, although it's fairly overrated.

Unlike Code Geass which is 92% perfect.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    I never understood how people can hate others for nothing more than liking a show to greater extent than other shows, it's ridiculous.
  • The mechs kind of creep me out for some reason.