If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Announcement that includes the rules. You should probably read it!

Comments

• I for one am outraged.
  • Sorry for being away for awhile; this week I've been extraordinarily busy with school and I should have some free time to spend on the board this weekend or the next.
  • A reminder: while we at IJBM are free to make edgier posts than at TVTropes (that's why we left in the first place), we still want to stay friendly and happy. So please, no personal attacks, and stay polite.

If there are any posts you think could erupt into flame wars, please flag them.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Category "Webspace" has been created.

Please re-file your threads if you think they ought to fit in that category.
    Okay, now it works.  @Longfellow, apparently new categories require setting custom perms, as standard perms will not work, even if your custom perms are the same as the standard perms.
  • edited 2011-04-21 23:46:47
    For a fleeting moment, philosophy shall enjoy the honor of not being the smallest category.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    Philosophy should be the LARGEST category, damnit!
  • edited 2011-04-24 15:43:10
    What happened to the "What happened to my thread?" thread?

Did it get deleted for the same reason its predecessor did, or did someone request it, or something else?
  • There was no reason for it to exist, it was a bad idea, a wide variety of reasons.

Now let us never speak of it again.
  • Well, can't disagree with that. Though I'd wish to know the specifics.
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    The OP wanted it gone.
  • edited 2011-04-26 11:16:06
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    AHEM...

THOU SHALT WONDERPOST

WITH RESTRAINT.
  • edited 2011-04-26 22:53:45
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    A screencap of broken IJBM

(Mod edit: hyperlinking that huge, horizontal-scrolling image. As an unrelated note, your resolution and window color settings are eerily similar to mine ~ Longfellow)
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    That happened. What do
  • edited 2011-04-26 11:26:09
    You F5.  And stop shitposting.  You, Vivi, and Bob.
  • edited 2011-04-26 11:30:04
    And Stormtroper, and Gelzo, and Protega.  And JackMackerel and Ponicalica too.
  • edited 2011-04-26 11:35:31
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    -dramatic detective-style pointing-

I DECLARE Bullshit!

You are just adding names to not make it seem as bad. Ponicalica almost never posted here at all, and Jackerel posted like, 5 times.

This is about me, not Bob or Vivi.

Don't let Vivi and Bob take the buff for my solo campaign against the potential F-5 Shit Tornado that was the locked thread.

I just wanted to share my giant amount of extra wallpapers with everyone while keeping them distracted long enough to get the thread locked, and rather than argue or encourage Chagen to continue his blackholing antics I broke away and evaded the storm, to save the forum.

Also, can I has wallpaper posting thread plz?
  • edited 2011-04-26 11:40:51
    > You are just adding names to not make it seem as bad.

http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz249/zibzib200/HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW.jpg">

Bob deserves the blame for initially shitting up that thread.  You then kept it going.

Go ahead and make a wallpaper thread, but LINK TO THE IMAGES RATHER THAN EMBEDDING THEM (for most of them, at least, if not all).

If you want a thread to die, then don't post in it.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Explain Ponicalica. I don't recall him revelling in the picture spam either.
  • edited 2011-04-26 12:55:44
    Hell yeah! Glenn noticed me!

...wait, I probably shouldn't be saying that.
    ^^ He posted once.  A Homestuck picture, if you're wondering what it was or trying to find it.

Basically, my message is, let up on the shitposting.  Leave it in wonderpost threads.  If someone, even a controversial user, wants to make a thread about his/her life, let it be unless you actually have something at least tangentially relevant.

^ Lol dubious honors
  • Question. I want to start chronicling our drama. Would it be okay if I post it?
    Go ahead.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    *reads Vorpy's open tabs*

Oh my...
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    I personally like the "dur hur ima strawmanning TVTropes" the best. 
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-04-26 18:51:29
    Yeah, I only shitpost in threads that aren't going anywhere anyway, so...

But, I'll try to stop, if it's that big a deal.
    Thank you.  It was getting somewhat out of hand.

• Granted, I wasn't taking the thread very seriously in the first place, but it wasn't my intention to discourage discussion. I did give some serious input in that thread, too.

I just figured it wasn't beyond the pale to shitpost in what was effectively a shitpost thread, despite its origins.
This discussion has been closed.