If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Solatorobo

edited 2011-09-21 20:34:35 in General
[tɕagɛn]
Huh. I just learned about this game today, and well....looks like my DS is about to be pulled out of the shed for one last go. Anyone else played this? How is it? Also, Chocolat (or whoever that Felineko MC is) is hawt but that's neither here nor there

Comments

• I can't say anything about the story (I played the Japanese version without knowing too much Japanese) but I felt that the game was fun. It started out a bit slow, but it picks up, and there are some interesting customization features that I enjoyed using.

The art style the developers used looks very nice, and I'm still surprised they put that much detail into scenes while still keeping the framerate smooth.

Combat is pretty unique initially, but can get repetitive until you get access to the upgrades that change the form of the mech you control. The game's main problem is its difficulty, or rather the lack thereof, with the only real challenge being the optional boss rush quests you can play after game completion.