If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This HAS to be a troll image

edited 2011-07-31 18:07:55 in Webspace
Kichigai birthday!!
...right?

(link because it's pretty huge)

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    It's IGN. What do you expect?
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Wait, did they say that the control system was okay, except for controls for the player and camera?
  • I'LL STAY MAI HAUNDS...WITH YAU BLAHT
    No, I remember God Hand getting a 3.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    No, that actually happened. 

I can't say whether it's right or not because I haven't played either, but considering it's IGN, that's probably not the stupidest thing they've ever done. 
  • I want to have some reaction to this, but, well... it's IGN.  Why does it matter?
  • The only thing that bothers me about this is that a game called "imagine: party babies" actually exists and has a story mode.
  • Couldn't this be a demographic thing? A game aimed for five year olds is going to be rated based on the enjoyment of a five year old?
  • edited 2011-08-01 14:03:16
    The text of the review indicates that the reviewer actually quite liked Imagine: Party Babyz, and he didn't seem to be writing from the perspective of a child, so...
  • edited 2011-08-01 14:14:55
    Maybe despite the presentation, Imagine Party Babyz actually is a good game. It wouldn't be the first time Ubisoft's shovelware division accidentally made something worth playing, and IGN is the only site that reviewed this game, or anything in the Babyz line.
  • Mr. The Edge goes to Washington
    College Humor "reviewed" that game as well, but you can't take anything those hacks do seriously.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    AHR: That's a pretty slippery slope to me. I'm sure Party babyz would be fun from the perspective of babies, or from the perspective pedos, or the perspective of a Victorian Time traveler.
  • Malk: Well, all I'm saying is that you're not going to criticize a visual novel for having no fps elements.
  • Remember, you can't spell ignorant without IGN
  • Thane of rum-guzzling and necromancy
    I think games that insult the intelligence of the viewer (regardless of age) should get a few points knocked off. Party babyz included. That would do nothing to the score of Godhand.