If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

These fuckers.

edited 2011-02-15 22:22:55 in Meatspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Khamenei
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad

Appropriate music:

Don't let the fact that Exdeath is a tree fool you.  He is one tough. freakin. nut.  The practically savage drumbeats do not lie.

Comments

• Zeromus is better
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Well, I can post better music.

These two jackasses have two fleets of Elite Mooks, the Revolutionary Guard and the Basiji militia.

Can you name a very dangerous and intimidating villain who has notable fleets of Elite Mooks?

Also, Zeromus is a Giant Space Flea From Nowhere, and is thus worse in terms of plot relevance.
  • Your Mileage May Vary on them being Elite Mooks or Fake Ultimate Mooks.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I dunno about you, but I'm pretty sure there's a good reason a lot of people fear them.
  • One bullet is all it takes.
  • edited 2011-02-16 00:38:00
    The Grand Ayatollah hold power in Iran. Ahmadinejad, despite what he wants people to think, is their bitch.
  • No rainbow star
    Anything that even remotely resembles a Darknut puts me on edge
  • Darknut?

Is that what they call middle eastern people now?
  • edited 2011-02-16 01:43:30
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    @ ink: that I knew already.  By "Supreme" they really mean it.

@ Tnoph: "Darknut" is a Zelda series enemy.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    These guys:

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Tough little buggers.
  • That armor is disproportionate. If they fall down they cannot get back up.
  • All. Darknuts. Should. Have. Lifealert.

Also:

It should also be noted that Darknut shares the same katakana
    ending as Ironknuckle アイアンナック (Aiannakku), so the Darknut should then
    most accurately be "Tartknuck" or "Tartknuckle."

• That made me laugh.
  • No rainbow star
    "That armor is disproportionate. If they fall down they cannot get back up."

Well, in Windwaker at least, they are massive, muscled anubis like creature that likely have enough strength to get up even if they are under a boulder

Heck, the creatures can shatter stone pillars (mind you, the young Link can also do that with their swords in Windwaker, but then that means that the sword, and possibly the armour, is enchanted)
  • Except Link's head is giant, so if he can get up with that giant head (that is reminiscent of Scott Pilgrim anyway), then everyone else should be able to as well.