If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Happy birthday man. :D
  • edited 2013-10-30 15:01:59
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Somehow my up speed is twice (or sometimes thrice) my down speed.

I thought down is usually faster for most residential ISPs.

• Down is supposed to be faster than up for residential ISPs.

• No rainbow star

Thanks for the happy birthdays!

My birthday ended up pretty shitty. But today I slept for over 10 hours and now am right as rain!

• No rainbow star

ninjaclown, don't you live in Calgary?

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

So I'll officially be an additional year older (sigh) in a little less than nine hours.  But people are still celebrating anyway since few people care about birth-hours and it's past midnight in my time zone.

• So I'll officially be an additional year older (sigh)

Don't worry, in a couple days you'll start feeling young again.

Anyhow, happy birthday!

I don't know how to do that anymore.

• edited 2013-10-31 01:35:57

I thought you were like 728 already.

Well that's why I don't want to get any older.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Seems like we need a big IJBM party for you two. *toot*

• a little muffled
    Hey, remember the Rob Ford crack video? The police now claim to have it.

Oh my.
  • No rainbow star

How old are you now, glenn?

• a little muffled

729, presumably.

• I live in Calgary, but be warned I'm not the kind of person who likes to meet up. It's not that I dislike people, it's just not my thing.

Went downtown to a vietnamese sub place that had to close during the floods. Still great.

How old are you now, glenn?

729, presumably.

Close enough for geologic time.

Except for the fact that I'm not Really Seven Hundred Years Old.  Or two more for that matter.

• Clearly, concepts such as "years" are meaningless for glenn.

Considering that I freely hang out with various people regardless of their age, that's fair to say.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Superkavitierender Unterwasserlaufkörper

I love the German language.

I dreamed about seeing an eclipse all morning...and then missed seeing the actual eclipse.

We should do the Chris Eating Spaghetti avatar for a day or a week sometime.  Just for lulz.

• edited 2013-11-04 02:16:53

^^^ inorite

• Ahh, Code Geass.

• Somehow this avatar makes me feel better about my posts, even though I don't care about the show.

You know guys, I'm sorta annoyed by folks who seem to be incapable to enter a discussion without bringing up their wonk of choice as soon as they can. I mean, it's a thought I've had right now.

• What do you mean by "wonk of choice"?

Eh, let's say, I observed some guy on other forum asked if he ever has any opinions divergent from the guy he fanboys over, and that brought forth an influx of bad memories. You know, folks who will try to shove in their personal fetish, or hobby, or political issue, into every conversation they're in. Heh. I'm whining.