If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Emotional explosions

edited 2011-11-06 17:48:39 in General
No rainbow star
I've been told my aspergers causes them. I've been told my tourettes causes them. Whatever causes them I don't care I just hate how I feel like shit for a while afterwards :( Working while like this is not going to be fun

Comments

• My emotional explosions tend to come from hunger. Nothing makes me more cranky, irritable, impossible to be around, etc. than being hungry.

I am a completely different person.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Mine tend to come from 'enough is enough' from certain people, and I hate that because it's usually a small thing that offsets them when they've pulled much worse bullshit on me. =/ 
  • You can change. You can.
    Mine tend to come from 'enough is enough' from certain people, and I hate that because it's usually a small thing that offsets them when they've pulled much worse bullshit on me. =/ 

Heh, I know. I just had this exact same situation with my dad.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Mine usually come from taking out life's frustrations on innocent parties.

I usually end up making an ass out of myself and trying to forget that it ever happened. :(
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I ensure only ever to have these in private.
  • You can change. You can.
    ^I mostly have them in private, but I sometimes think that confrontation is needed.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I absolutely agree, and I can think of plenty of situations where I probably ought to have expressed myself rather than bottling.
  • I'm trying to get better about figuring out this balance as well. Also, I thought this thread would be about Gurren Lagann or the Fourth of July.
  • Thirding the "have them in private" train of discussion.
  • I'm a pretty calm and non-confrontational guy. When frustrations build up for me, I usually just get mopey.
  • I sometimes feel like I'm on the point of losing my temper at work, but thankfully never yet. My experience is that you get better at controlling outbursts as you get older, although admittedly I've never had to deal with Aspergers or Tourettes.
  • edited 2011-11-07 03:10:28
    Clean your room little Billy

I don't have emotional explosions really, so much as one of those constant underground fires like the mining town that was used to film the Silent Hill movie.

v That's the one, though most people know it for the mining disaster and the film shoot location anyway.