If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The 'Anonymous' movie.

edited 2011-11-04 22:42:37 in Media
MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
While I'm hearing good things about the film and it's a valid idea for a film, I'm worried about the people who will come to me after learning I'm an English major to ask if I think Shakespeare really wrote his plays.

And then I will black out and wake up at the New Jersey Turnpike with blood in my mouth.

Comments

• Well, do you think he wrote his plays?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Didn't the guy the movie is about die years before several of the plays the movie attributes to him were written?
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I'm disappointed it's not a film about 4chan.
  • ^ In the end, it's revealed everything in the modern world was crafted by Guy Fawkes. 
  • edited 2011-11-04 22:49:17
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    (punches DYRE)

^^^There are numerous people who this is stated about, which is why the confederacy theory is so popular. In any case, there's little to no evidence it was someone else and the only reason it persists is because we don't know a whole lot about Shakespeare himself.

^A-HA! SO IT WAS ALAN MOORE WHO WROTE THEM!
  • You can change. You can.
    I'm disappointed it's not a film about 4chan. 
  • ^ I visualise that as being a bit like "Jackass", but with fewer stunts and more people insulting each other.
  • Clean your room little Billy
    I visualise it as a series of shots of various acne-riddled, adenoidal 14 year olds and lardtub collegiates typing at their computers and occasionally pronouncing 'lol' in much the same way as a cow moos.
  • >pronouncing 'lol' in much the same way as a cow moos.

Frighteningly close to home.