If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"What the actual fuck"

edited 2011-11-05 01:12:36 in General
They're somethin' else.
oooooook, Internet. I know you feel the need to find fresh, new exciting ways to express your complete astonishment. But this statements makes about as much sense as whatever the fuck's flabberghasting you, so shove it, and stop trying to make "actual" happen.

Comments

• How are you psychic

Teach me
  • You can change. You can.
    oh hey, meme bitching.

this is not old and annoying at all.
  • They're somethin' else.
    TE VOY A MATAR.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    this is not actually old and annoying at all.
  • $80+ per session
    Oh hey look. Juan Carlos making a completely unnecessary post pointing out how something is overused and annoys him. This is not actually old and annoying at all.
  • No rainbow star
    Oh hey look somebody is being sarcastic on the internet!

...No really look! :D Sarcasm!
  • They're somethin' else.
    I'd facepalm at this, but I'd only stoop down to your level.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    This thread is repetitive and silly, so let's listen to Rob Zombie instead =D

Why no, I am not on a kick. Why would you think that?
  • Clean your room little Billy

^ And to think you were comparing ol' Rob unfavourably to Alice Cooper not too long ago.

(...why do I remember that?)

>Malk doesn't like actual music

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/44745957/Image reactions/1318912480362.jpg">
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    ^^I wasn't saying Rob Zombie was bad. Just that Cooper was better, and less appreciated though I suppose that's less true with his induction in the rock hall of fame.

^Oh hush you.
  • edited 2011-11-05 02:05:13
    Clean your room little Billy

^ Was his induction this year? About bloody time.

^^ I'd say those were fighting words, but I can't criticise a classic Stones fan too harshly.

• Forget the derail. I actually think the phrase in the thread is somewhat funny, because it raises the amusing possibility of a not-actual fuck. Also, I didn't think it was something that could be attributed to "the internet"...always struck me as more of a "teenage girl with quirky way of speaking" thing.
  • I think it's amusing as well.

I might start incorporating it into my posts now that I know some people like it and some people hate it. 
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    "What the actual fuck" makes me smile.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    What the perceived fuck is this thread?
  • $80+ per session
    I like the meme too.
  • No rainbow star
    What the completely real intercourse?

...That was bad and yes I do feel ashamed...
    ^^ I'd say those were fighting words, but I can't criticise a classic Stones fan too harshly.

Well, as much as I like Rob Zombie, he falls on that line of musicians that try too much to be grotesque and fail at being musicians in my opinion.

Well, at least, when compared to Alice Cooper.