If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Let's tally the amount of fucks our forum members can give.

edited 2011-10-27 21:21:21 in Wonderful posts
Pony Sleuth
I'll start. I don't have any.

FUCKS GIVEN: 0

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    -digs through pockets-

Damn. Guess I ran out.

FUCKS GIVEN: 0
  • You can change. You can.
    I have a bunch of fucks in my pockets, but I can't give it to anyone but a particularly pretty girl

So...urm

Circunstancial fucks given: 

Actual fucks given: 0
  • Congratulations, funnyguts. You're the only one in the thread to give a fuck.

Could you make a more precise estimate? It's hard to tally past something so vague. 
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Hmmm...

I'm not sure.

Lemme go check real quick.

• This meme is funny at first.

It got unfunny and forced after the 500 Quradrillionth time.
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    I gave all mine to Vivi.
  • Sorry Chuggles, funnyguts is the only one who seems to give any fucks.
  • edited 2011-10-27 21:44:00
    $80+ per session
    ;3

I dont have any of my own. But I get a lot from cute girls. I have at least 6.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    It got unfunny and forced after the 500 Quradrillionth time.

• It seems I just can't give a fuck. 
  • I gave at least some of my fucks to someone, but I think I might have to take them back on account of jerkery. >.<
  • While I recognize that people aren't likely to give a fuck considering the environment, I thought I'd share some relevant linguistic trivia in case Chagen doesn't know it and won't return to this thread, causing his negativity to bite him in the ass.

Part of the reason "all these fucks I give" is amusing is because "giving a fuck" is what's called a negative polarity item. A negative polarity item is (now I'm doing this from memory, so there might be slight inaccuracies) a phrase that is only grammatical if it is influenced by some sort of negation in the sentence. "I gave a fuck." sounds unnatural in the same way "I lifted a finger to help him." or "I had a red cent." does.
    ^^So you're the sort who takes fucks by force? :P
  • Where you you take your fucks, Moerin? :3
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I had fucks, but I released them into the wild.
    Alex fucks animals, apparently.
  • Humans are animals. If he fucks at all, he fucks animals, aliens, or uses masturbatory aids.
  • Technically aliens would be animals too.  Unless they were, like, plants or energy clouds or something.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    What's the fuck-to-damn conversion?
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Three damns to a fuck, I believe.
  • edited 2011-10-28 00:23:47
    Pony Sleuth
    ^^^What reason do you have to believe that isn't the case? Maybe we more closely resemble plants than alien life forms in terms of cell structure.
  • You can change. You can.
    Fuck, them damns got damn inflated.

Erm

Damn damn damn, them damns got damn inflated.
  • edited 2011-10-28 00:17:52
    No rainbow star
    I have 2 fucks, 5 damns, and 17 darns to give
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Does anyone have change for a cunt?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    What about shits, rat's asses, and the rarest of them all, flying fucks?
  • No rainbow star
    ^ I also have 13 shits, 52 rat's asses, and a single flying fuck to give

^^ Never heard that before
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    I think Brian Blessed gives enough of everything to make up for the shortfall here:

• Clean your room little Billy
    I have a fuck, but it shows up whenever it wants. In other words, my fuck don't give a fuck.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    I lost all of my fucks in the subprime fuckgiving crisis,and I haven't gotten my fucknancial stimulus fucks from the government yet.