If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Stupid DC....

edited 2011-10-27 23:11:26 in Media
MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
It's not like I'm buying your reboot titles because I like it or anything... it's just that even for a comics veteran you've made a lot of comics that are an easy-bridging into point... and there's variety to be had in the comic genres... (blush)

S-Superman's new costume is still stupid though!

Comments

• ...I still need to read the issue 2s of the stuff I got into. >.< (Frankenstein, Animal Man and JLI, if you care).  Hopefully they're as cool as the first issues were.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I liked all three of those.

Animal Man and Action Comics are the two best comics of the reboot if you ask me.
  • You can change. You can.
    Let's ask the original tsundere her opinion on Malk's post.

Thought so.
  • edited 2011-10-27 23:17:46
    ...I forgot to pick up Action Comics 2. >.<  Take it that was a dumb move on my part, then.

Glad I picked up Animal Man, though.  Even from the first issue I could tell it was going places~ ^_^

^ Asuka is hardly the original tsundere, even in anime.  Sayaka Yumi from Mazinger Z predates her by a good 20 or so years. >.>
    blah blah pedantry and who the fuck cares, she is the most influential one, anyway.
  • edited 2011-10-27 23:19:09
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Action Comics, Animal Man, Swamp Thing, and Scott Snyder's Batman are the must-reads in my eyes.

Also, while I hate tsunderes, I tend to be one for certain media outlets.
    I just wanted to use that because it's a combo of two of my favorite things. Asuka and Robert Downey Jr. 
  • ...I wonder what there kids would be like... I mean, Asuka does like older men, so... >.> <.<

I tend to be more yandere than anything, really.  Hence the Kohaku.
  • edited 2011-10-27 23:30:44

"I tend to be more yandere than anything, really."

"be more yandere than anything, really."

"yandere."

--Applying caricatured fictional archetypes to oneself.

• Since apparently people don't pick up on the goofyness and not-seriousness and stuff, I will endeavour to be completely serious in all respects from now on.  I am sorry about that and hope I have not ruined your forum browsing experience.
    But can you be a serious bot when I put you in my head as a hat?

Huh?!?!?!

--uses Moerin as a hat--
  • Beep.  Beep.  I am a hat.  Beep.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    (takes Moerin to the haberdasher)
    Oh well.

I got a bitching bothat out of this.