If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The fact that this exists

edited 2011-09-26 17:57:46 in General
You can change. You can.

Comments

• AHRAHR
    edited 2011-09-26 18:01:45
    I needed it. I was confused as to why this was an ijbm.
  • You can change. You can.
    hurm?
  • I'LL STAY MAI HAUNDS...WITH YAU BLAHT
  • Oh, you're talking about the page in general, not the hottip at the end.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    cutlist dat shit
    Yeah, the page is basically Doctor Who but with names switched. I would have enjoyed it more if A) they had made a less obvious Inspector canon or B) They just had restrained themselves and didn't do it.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    I sure do love people running things into the ground.

Plus, since Community came up with the concept, and it's similar to Doctor Who, minimal thinking is required!
  • edited 2011-09-26 18:17:37
    Buh, buh, humour is subjective!
  • edited 2011-09-26 18:19:09
    You can change. You can.
    humor is subjective, yes, but there are certain "don't"s that one can follow so their humor doesn't end up with everyone groaning a lot.

And over extending yourself and repeating a much better joke are two of those. 
  • TL;DR, Why should I care about some silly British show, like, honestly.
    inoritte
  • edited 2011-09-26 18:23:52
    "humor is subjective, yes, but there are certain "don't"s that one can follow so their humor doesn't end up with everyone groaning a lot.

And over extending yourself and repeating a much better joke are two of those."

Now if only tropers could pay attention to this rather than rely on thought-terminating cliches.

• You know what the page on Inspector Spacetime should be? A wacky romp of comedy and not-taking-itself-seriously at all.

Not this self-stroking circle-jerking transgression.