If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

how is babby formed?

edited 2011-09-25 20:28:55 in Wonderful posts

how girl get pragnent?

they need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back? it was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids . they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest my pary are with the father who lost his chrilden ; i am truley sorry for your lots

Comments

• When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Hilarious. 13/10
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

• no but how many times must I sex to make babby?

i need to know plz help my cousin and beloved wife and I are trying to concieve.

• oh no, glenn is talking to himself

should we initiate emergency protocol 77?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    No.

Execute order 66.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    At least those kid's mom didn't want to weight them in an alternative way and had them and their sister go to an underwater weighing test and their sister asked if it was okay to put her hair in a ponytail and the doctor said yes so she went 8 seconds in sports bra to do the underwater test and she enjoyed every minute of it but they didn't
  • ^ Truly, a tragic tale. I must now away, for I am weeping large and bitter tears over my keyboard, and that could be dangerous.
    ^^ Okay where is that pasta from?
  • A weird as hell TvTropes post.
  • ^What the hell?...that is just odd. There's something up with that person...
    That sounds like a bizarre troll.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    I believe it was a Troper Tale, you never know with those.
  • $80+ per session
    I remember seeing it directly on Tv Tropes, linked from the SA thread.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Glenn said we should use this thread for this

>Walk foodcourt for lunch

>See a cute girl sitting all alone
    >Sit next to her
    >Introduce myself
    >Get my backpack
    >Unzip it
    >Pull a stick of butter and some bread out of it
    >Start spreading the butter on the bread
    >She starts looking at me weird
    >Get really nervous and self-conscious
    >Take a bite out of my buttered bread
    >Shakily repeat to her "This is my meal that I have prepared for myself. If you don't like it don't be rude about it!"
    >She starts laughing
    >Get really angry
    >Start tearing up
    >Face turns red
    >Get up
    >Throw my butter
    >Scream at the top of my lungs
    >"THIS IS MY MEAL THAT I HAVE PREPARED FOR MYSELF AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T BE RUDE ABOUT IT, OKAY BITCH?!"
    >Turns out I accidentally hit some dude in the head with my butter
    >He walks up and beats the shit out of me
    >Lying on the ground crying
    >Girl kicks me in the balls and calls me a freak

Why are people so mean? I should of just stayed home and played vidya all day.