If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

What shall I do today?

edited 2011-09-24 20:25:04 in Wonderful posts
Greetings again, forum-goers. I, Mojo Jojo, want to know what you want me to do today. I am asking you what you want me to do, as I, Mojo Jojo, have nothing to do today. I have nothing to do today, so I am asking you what I shall do! (today, that is) Shall I eat at a restaurant? Watch television? DESTROY TOWNSVILLE? You decide, which is to say that you, the reader, can and are encouraged to post text detailing the action you want me to perform today! You can tell me what to do! YOU have the power! To tell me what to do, that is! 

(answers such as "suicide" and "go fuck yourself" shall not be tolerated. Those answers are invalid. If you were to say that those answers were valid,you would be wrong)

Comments