If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

>Mom thinks she can fix the computer

edited 2011-09-18 14:42:22 in Meatspace
[tɕagɛn]
>She breaks it even more >She tries to set it back >It still doesn't work >Calls me and my demon-spawn from hell and says that we're supernaturally affecting the computer My family is insane, I swear

Comments

• When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    ORLY
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    >Calls me and my demon-spawn from hell and says that we're supernaturally affecting the computer

I don't think I really understand the first part of this sentence
  • What she did was go on some weird ass ran about how me and my dad were demon spawn from hell and how we're secretly using supernatural powers to prevent her from fixing it.

My mom is a little too spiritual and paranoid for her own good.
  • Chagen. If you want, I can..."Euthanize" her...
  • ^ Either some words are missing here or Chagen's house is basically a cross between The Exorcist and Hellraiser.

^^ I prefer to use Charles De Gaulle airport when flying to Paris, myself.

• She did random shit and it happened to start working again, and now she's calling herself a Genius.

Yeah
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    What exactly did she do? I'm curious.
  • >Speakers aren't working (headphones work fine, though)
    >She thinks that she can fix them even though the problem is an internal one (basically, it's gonna require opening the case of the computer and possibly some soldering)
    >She messes around with volume stuff
    >Completely cuts out all sound, even when headphones are on

>Me and my dad collectively facepalm
    >She refuses to let me fix it

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I think you should milk this Superstition Chagen. Start practicing Chaos Magic and just fuck with little things around the house. Unplug the tv when they're out, move her glasses etc.
  • edited 2011-09-18 15:29:18
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Thump.
  • edited 2011-09-18 15:27:55
    [tɕagɛn]
    GL, stop going into every thread I make. I don't make shit up.

This is why I hate my family sometimes, they are too ridiculous.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Alright, from now on I shall remember my place. 
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I think the word "dad" is missing from that last item.