If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Yahoo Answers (NSFW AS HELL)

edited 2011-09-17 16:45:20 in Webspace
[tɕagɛn]
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnIQolOVJ4y55iKl1vy8ShbaxQt.;_ylv=3?qid=20090628183819AAAMGi9 Please let this be a troll Please let this be a troll Please let this be a troll Please let this be a troll.....

Comments

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Honestly, I was expecting much worse.
  • That's not something you want to let your dad know you've been doing, to say the least.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    At work i often wonder if hes masturbating at home. I've been trying to check im in the act for 6 months to congratulate him like my father did to me

O_o
  • edited 2011-09-17 17:50:29
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^^^
  • They're somethin' else.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    ^^, ^^^^, ^^^^^^ So you guys find little wrong with a father spying on his son while he masturbates?
  • edited 2011-09-17 18:14:25
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    ^Don't get me wrong, it IS weird, but Yahoo! Answers has far worse lurking within it.
  • I must see this horror

Link it to me
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110708181746AAaj4m2

It's obviously a troll, though, because of the chosen top answer.
  • edited 2011-09-17 18:32:44
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Someone should ask people to help find a doctor that knows how to treat large-object elongation of bodily orifices, providing the reason of "because I accidentally stuck seven trains into my ears, nostrils, mouth, bellybutton, crotch, and ass".

Edit: It's only seven because one went in one nostril and out the other.
  • Awwwww. He sounds cute...the dad, I mean.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    You and I have different definitions of cute
    ^^What.
  • I dunno, seems just like a dad that wants to be a good dad, in all aspects of his son's life. 
    HEY SON LET ME STARE AT YOU WHILE YOU MASTURBATE

I NEED TO WATCH YOU MASTURBATE
  • edited 2011-09-17 19:42:15
    ^^Being unnecessarily invasive about a sensitive topic like that is not cool. If he's okay with his son masturbating, he should just tell him that. This catching him in the act is dickish and creepy.
  • Meh. He obviously has good intentions about it. He's just not sure if he is or not.
    LET ME SHOW YOU HOW TO MASTURBATE

I CAN TEACH YOU

SHOW ME YOUR PENIS

Do you see the problem now?
  • No. My mom told me how to masturbate. There was no awkwardness.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ಠ_ಠ
  • edited 2011-09-17 19:50:53
    Meh. He obviously has good intentions about it. He's just not sure if he is or not.

Path to hell and all that. Sneaking up on your son when he's...in the act is a dickish thing to do, especially if you're doing it purely for the purposes of trolling him.

^Agreed. I think you have a skewed perception about all this.
  • AHRAHR
    edited 2011-09-17 19:51:02
    ^^I told her I was having problems with my hormones, and she explained it to me. Really people. Grow up. 
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    He's not just trying to explain it to him.

He's trying to catch him in the act.
  • I don't think the guy is particularly smart, but I don't think he's being perverted here. Just well intentioned.
    Okay that's better. You at least asked and she explained (and hopefully didn't show). The problem here isn't that the dad is okay with masturbation but the fact that he wants to catch his son in the act.
  • Like I said, I just don't think he understands the implications.
    For six months.
  • edited 2011-09-17 19:57:23
    Obviously not (hopefully...), that doesn't stop him from being dickish and creepy.
  • AHRAHR
    edited 2011-09-17 19:58:12
    I would hope the amount of time has nothing to do with whether you find it creepy or not. I don't think he's doing the right thing, I just don't think it's that trollish or...perverted.

Or dickish.