If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The "people who/that" Thread

edited 2011-06-18 02:30:48 in General
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
People who decide to play the role of the vulture when it comes to unbanned people being late to come back onto the forum, make me sick.

People who try to use metacontrareity as a legitimate argument are fucking stupid.

People who point out bad arguments and statements and then avoid providing their own when called out on it are retarded.

People who are forcefully ambiguous to avoid being dejected from conversations bug me.

People who purposely reply to stupid posts instead of supporting the "serious conversation" that they bitch about not ever being able to enjoy because there are too many stupid posts, are ruining serious conversations since the 1940s.

People who think pantyraiding is harmless are assholes. They didn't pay for those underwear, I did.

Comments

• edited 2011-06-18 03:14:58

-People who fanboy to Michael Bay because critics don't like his movies. Stop using movie critics as surrogates for the high school English teacher that failed you.

-People who make factual errors and then act smugly superior when people point those errors out, as if the people pointing the error out are pathetic. Who's more pathetic, the guy who points an error out, or the guy who derives satisfaction from people pointing out that he fucked up?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    The guy who makes the errors in the first part, 'coz he fucked up.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    People who argue entirely through passive-aggression. It's a dirty, intellectually dishonest tactic that allows people to skirt around the issue at hand rather than engaging and risking a little bit of credibility.
  • People who get a group of friends to jump one guy, or bring weapons. Look I abhor violence, but if you really need to, be fucking man about it. Do it yourself, with your own two hands. I mean be prepared, bring a friend with you in case the other guy brings HIS friends. But don't gang up on him.

It's cowardly.
  • People who bother me. They do not know who they are. I plan to keep it that way.
  • People who bash religion every chance they get. Especially, when it's not related to the discussion.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    People who think that criticizing religion in any way is instantly the mark of an asshole.
  • People who passive aggressively comment on other people's posts. 
  • People who break combos!

Wait.
  • People who break my whole page posts, Justice!
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    People who complain about people. 
  • People who complain about people complaining.
  • edited 2011-06-18 09:40:07
    Has friends besides tanks now
    People who use numbers and majority opinion to justify arguments in place of logic.

People who pretend that certain genres of music are inherently superior to others.

People who post drawings of babies in sexual situations to Danbooru/Gelbooru.

People who riot over sporting events.

People who overestimate the Internet's authenticity.

What The Conductor said.

People who act like suicide is only committed by heartless, spineless weaklings.
  • People who act like Eastern comics are inherently better than Western comics (and vice versa).
  • edited 2011-06-18 09:43:10
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    People who think having a work they like support their position automatically makes that position correct. 
  • Family Guy fans.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    People whom.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    People who wear tiny hats.

People who justify themselves being a prick by telling the people who are annoying them to stop "enabling" them to be a prick to them.

People who try to invoke physical reactions out of people during a flame war. Anyone who uses a computer should KNOW that you can't physically fight each other. Stop going "hit me faggot, oh wait you can't".

• People who are so antisocial they literally stand around in a corner doing nothing at parties, yet still bother to go.

People who get so sloshed they continuously rely on other bros to get them home/keep them from doing stupid shit, and do so consciously.

People who say they're chill about friends with benefits, yet still act possessive and go all mopey when the other party so much as joke-flirts with other dudettes.
  • People who wish to get rid of all religion who have the gall to say they are champions of rationality, when in reality, they're just insane bigots.
  • edited 2011-06-18 13:26:41
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

That isn't what he was saying.
  • People who use my bandwidth and refuse to check this image on rob.nu
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    People who use the term "whom" incorrectly.
  • People who cut in front of me, then justify it with "We're all going to the same place." Then why couldn't you wait?
  • People who say they love you and then bitch about you every second of the day (ohai Dad).
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    People who justify their mistreatment towards you as "sanity punishment" because violating other's sanity and enjoyment of their lives is a crime punishable by ridicule.

People who decide to hate things "ironically", which is the stupidest fucking thing to do. "Oh I hate it because it's something I would totally enjoy it".

People who ignore obvious sarcasm on the internet and take everything as legitimate truth in the most stupidest fashion rather than asking if they are serious in some stupid attempt to maximize their self-esteem and perform in front of others going "Look at me, I am misinterpreting sarcasm on purpose so you can think I am a deadpan snarker".

People who borrow money from you while you are at work but refuse to tell you what it's really for or if they will pay you back for it.

People who enjoy things I don't like being offended by the fact that I don't like their favorite show even though I already told them there is nothing wrong with liking it.
  • People who refer to themselves as Deadpan Snarkers or the Only Sane Man.
  • edited 2011-06-18 16:51:29
    Pony Sleuth
    People who dispute the fact that I am a champion of rationality.

In fact...
  • edited 2011-06-18 16:52:06
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    People who declare themselves the champion of rationality who are clearly not.

In fact...