If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Comments being switched around

BobBob
edited 2011-05-24 01:50:27 in IJBM meta
Looking back over some of the recent comments, it looks like someone (presumably with mod powers) is switching and editing people's comments.

WTF?

So, this is the edit function, eh?

Comments

• edited 2011-05-24 01:50:49
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Yeah, I noticed this too.

WHAT IS GOING ON
    This thread is too tempting....
    GET OUT OF HERE GEORGE ORWELL YOU ARE NOT WANTED

I'm not Orwell. Get it straight, please.
  • edited 2011-05-24 01:52:35
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    oh my god

look at my post

LOOK AT MY POST

No thanks. Probably scar me emotionally.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-24 01:54:47
    ^^So, you've noticed it too? I thought me and Forzare were the only ones.

Also, that's good to know.

My money's on Longfellow.

Nope.

^What was it?

It was horrible. Just like you.
  • edited 2011-05-23 21:26:16

LOL CHANGE MY POST I DARE YOU

(I tried so hard to resist the temptation, but I failed. -Cygan)
  • edited 2011-05-24 01:55:06
    Highlight my entire first post.

THAT LINE IN THE MIDDLE WASNT THERE WHEN I POSTED IT

HE'S HERE

HE KNOWS

Who says I'm a he?
  • edited 2011-05-24 01:55:22
    Woki mit deim Popo.
    I thought that was just me.  So I'm not being paranoid about that.  It's because of these mystery edits, I refuse to reply to certain people very often.

That's cool.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-24 01:56:07
    ^^What, I don't see-

-highlights post-

HOLYMOTHERFUCKERWTFOMGAAAH

White text. Absolutely brilliant. I'm certainly not that brilliant. I bow to the artistic vision of whoever did that.
  • edited 2011-05-24 01:56:31
    ITS YOU AND ME AGAINST AN INSANE WORLD

You're fucked, is all I can say.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-24 01:57:07
    -is shocked ninjaclown didn't get hit- That's what you t

That's what you think.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    INUH's on vacation, so I don't think it's him.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-23 01:14:03
    ^^Huh, I forgot about that. I'm changing my bet.
  • edited 2011-05-23 01:30:06
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    EVANGELION DERAIL
  • Tell the truth, GMH.
  • edited 2011-05-23 17:29:14
    No rainbow star
    I'm blaming the clouds

<.< >.>

They are planning something... :tinfoilhat:
  • ...But seriously, the mods are back, so, if one of them could kindly explain who's up to all of this.

...Or not, I guess. That's cool, too. ._.
  • It's not me.
  • Let's look at the facts:

INUH isn't around.
    Longfellow and Funnyguts both deny it was them.
    Everest and Cygan weren't mods until an hour or so ago.

Either it's GMH trolling us, or someone is lying.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Maybe it's UE? 
  • Fuck, forgot about him.
  • No rainbow star
    How long until one of us is made to look like an idiot?
  • INUH could be lurking.
    Longfellow and Funnyguts could be lying (not that I think either of you are, but it is a possibility)
    Perhaps Everest and Cygan were given mod powers to test out before gaining their modship (not very likely, I know, but still possible)
    And of course GMH and UE are still suspects.
  • edited 2011-05-23 17:47:44
    No, we have records. Everest and Cygan weren't given Moderator status until 5:53 PM today.

By all means, though, let's continue to idly speculate, because playing detective is fun.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-23 17:49:38
    ^^I know. I'm just saying that were somehow discreetly given mod powers before becoming mods. Y'know, hypothetically speaking.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    INUH has posted in TVTropes today.

IT MIGHT BE HIM
  • No rainbow star
    It was phone!
    THEN WHO WAS MOD?
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    It was the skeletor in the closet. 
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    No, but I have since fucked around in here. It was too tempting.
  • edited 2011-05-23 21:29:05
    Has friends besides tanks now
    I can safely say that I have not even tested my mod hat yet. Though I am worried that I might accidentally delete a post or something. But I was also gone in Ohio, relying on my iPhone, for a good part of the day, on top of not being a mod yet, so I wouldn't have messed with posts. It's not my style anyway.